Hecno's on going organics

Whut ya gunna do wif it?:eyebrows:

Morning @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one.

@hecno ...I've threadmarked it for you......:headbang:...if the thread puts on 100 pages...you can Find it in an Instant......

1629799238465.png

Morning @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one.

@hecno ...I've threadmarked it for you......:headbang:...if the thread puts on 100 pages...you can Find it in an Instant......

View attachment 1358703
Morning Mossy
I shared watching cat vids this morning with a little visitor............after the Build A Soil vid.
Spot watched a couple vids with me chillin' in bed. She's smart enough to know those are cats in the vids.

Amnesia Kush Auto @The_Skunkist 252 grams dry 2 plants , 11 dat dry , now for a 10 day cure then I'll fire up a joint . :thumbsup: Smell is awesome very clean to the nose with a hint of fruit ?
:drool: wooow, those turned out nice mate! ...very frosty under there, moderate compactness and density that I like so much... makes more room for the trich's to fully develop!
Aroma sounds enticing, a sort of floral one if I read you right....?

Z99 makes some lovely cobs Hec, genuinely pretty colors,.. I'm surprised that the pistils hold that nice orange color even through the processing...
The glossiness trips me out still! That's the plastic and the resin doing that I believe... how does the yummy passionfruit aroma hold through the process?
Wow... :yoinks::doh: wow that look's crazy henco:shrug: so now you can smoke it or eat it ? :chimp:... Wow..:pass:
:jointman:both! I admit I was skeptical first time I saw it, but learning more has shed the scales from my eyes,.. it's an old way of processing it, African in origin I think?
I'd love to learn more about what's actually going on in this process; the light fermenting, aging, all is tinkering with the chemistry in interesting and potency-activating ways! Easier to digest too vs. "raw" bud...

Really interesting that it maintained those vibrant colors and also took on that glossy sheen. I know the darkness of the cobs is related to the extent of the Fermentation. Did you pack your cobs a little more on the dry end, or keep the process short?

Back