Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

:smoking: I don't even remember writing that above:rofl:

So ,,, all the lemon pledge is gone ,, i liked her :thumbsup: ,,now you got a remember she was smoke fast dried ,,, she deserves the name lemon pledge but in the end after constant smoking and no cure , she smelt of weed :thumbsup:

I have four seedlings going from the male SBBD x lemon pledge (I selectively dusted ) pun intended so I have a few more to try:thumbsup: I lost the first 18:shrug: I let the new ones dry out a bit before planting and 4 out of six germed and in me own soil that I have probs with is good :woohoo1:

I got a runner bean with that sbbd female i potted up,,, she just keeps plodding on ,, :shrug::pop: and I keep trimming it :pop:she smells :thumbsup:.
I just going to try and keep her green and see what she does :woohoo1:

IMAG1257.jpg
IMAG1258.jpg

Thought I would bring some closure to this thread ,,,
lemon pledge auto ,,,great plant and smoke and it did auto

Sbbd regulars ,,, now then in total 4 males,,, 3 girls the male I used for seeds whilst pollinating a few girls the majority of seeds did not germ ,,, perhaps my fault I have never done a seed run .

The girl who didn't auto turned out to be a male once I nudged it into flower with 12/12 pic below

So would I run this gear again ,, sure :thumbsup:

I loved the lemon pledge but the SBBD regulars turned out to be a disappointment overall.

DSCF1737.JPG

Thought I would bring some closure to this thread ,,,
lemon pledge auto ,,,great plant and smoke and it did auto

Sbbd regulars ,,, now then in total 4 males,,, 3 girls the male I used for seeds whilst pollinating a few girls the majority of seeds did not germ ,,, perhaps my fault I have never done a seed run .

The girl who didn't auto turned out to be a male once I nudged it into flower with 12/12 pic below

So would I run this gear again ,, sure :thumbsup:

I loved the lemon pledge but the SBBD regulars turned out to be a disappointment overall.

View attachment 950169
I was disappointed with mine also, non autos:nono:
tuned me up though, in the future when I test I know to expected nothing and have lots of "sure things" going, no worries about smoke and can have fun with the "new" stuff
cheers HMan, and thanks again for being a regular viewer of my grow!

Last edited:
I was disappointed with my last grow too @hairyman :pighug:

I know I got spoiled after my previous 2 grows had 2 plants that yielded 1\2 lb each. My 3 Stiltons combined didn't make that much! :nono:

cheers HMan, and thanks again for being a regular viewer of my grow!

All ways a pleasure to read your threads and your ability to grow in difficult conditions pal ,, :cheers:

I was disappointed with my last grow too @hairyman :pighug:

Hi pal been a while , can't complain they was free after all, and the lemon pledge was great ,,,hope your doing well :d5:

Back