Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

Thanks for stopping through pal ,,, you got a new grow on +?

So the both the lemon pledge and the sbbd are chugging along the lemon pledge in 2lt and ssbd in picture is 3ltr she the one that self topped she behind the other two in bud development View attachment 909621 View attachment 909624 View attachment 909626 View attachment 909627
Hey hairyman, I only have a 3 week old Strawberry Nugget going. I haven't put any thread up for it. Slowed up my grow for a bit, that Mephisto test grow produced quite alot.

Lemon pledge auto , 2ltr airport , biobizz soil , biobizz fish mix :toke:
DSCF1724.JPG
DSCF1722_1.jpg
DSCF1717_1.jpg
DSCF1709.JPG
DSCF1715.JPG

This is my remaining SBBD , I would have to go back and look at dates but she is taking certainly taking her time coming into flower, she is quite different to the others that I grew out and this is the one that self topped and potted up
IMAG1231.jpg
IMAG1230.jpg

amazing plant grobro!

Cheers pal,, :d5:

bushed or what!

I ain't sure how she going to go pal ,,she 10 weeks old all ready ,, I just checked back,,, wtf,,the other ones both male and female was super fast , so she an odd ball in the pack.
She smells nice :biggrin: how she will bud up remains to be seen ,,, :pass:

Cheers pal,, :d5:

I ain't sure how she going to go pal ,,she 10 weeks old all ready ,, I just checked back,,, wtf,,the other ones both male and female was super fast , so she an odd ball in the pack.
She smells nice :biggrin: how she will bud up remains to be seen ,,, :pass:
toes and fingers crossed she kicks in, 10 weeks!, I'd be worried 2

So it's been a few days now of constant Lemon pledge samples ,,,,I hadn't smoked in a while so first taster was nice and fresh nothing over the top ,, no fck me hearts racey or I need to lie down ,,,,but it gave a ,,,what shall we call it,a nice cerebral shock ,, done nothing but look at little cups and lights and sensors and catherter bags,,, whilst trying to redesign the wheel :haha: a nice daytime smoke ,,

Better try and save some for a cure :rofl: ,,,

Back