Grow Mediums Growing With Purpose Competition

If it isn't a top watering system and is sub-irrigation, what do you do with plants in autopots before they are big enough to turn the system on, like their leaves need to be close to touching the autopot edges to be big enough, right?

If it isn't a top watering system and is sub-irrigation, what do you do with plants in autopots before they are big enough to turn the system on, like their leaves need to be close to touching the autopot edges to be big enough, right?

Top water around the base of the stem and wait about 5 days before initiating the system.

In our current demonstration grow - I transplanted 22 plants from solo cups into 5 gallon pots of prepared growpito. With a 5.5 pH and 1.0 EC that the medium had been soaked in and a nutrient of the same parameters. I then top watered to runoff, roughly 24oz per plant, then I waited 5 days before the first irrigation cycle.

Soon I'll be uploading videos that will demonstrate how Growpito is prepared, how to propagate, and how to transplant.

Growpito Demonstration Grow

Cool stuff Aleks, thanks. Yeah, I'll have to order a bag of this and try it in my hard-sided AutoPot XL.

Not a problem. Can't say it enough how much we appreciate our cultivators. 1 bag fills roughly a 5 gallon pot and if all you need is the Sim mix I'll gladly add you into the Autopot portion of the competition if you wish.

@Gladiators

I've been getting messages and it has not been with the intention of ignoring any of you or our customers.

With the pandemic still going on and three States shutting down there is concern that trucking will slow. Amazon is no longer offering 1 day shipping but rather 4 or 5 day while also cancelling subscription serviced. Our best estimation is that we at Growpito, like seed banks, will be delayed in starting the competition and in general getting product to customers in a timely manner.

I'll keep everyone updated.

@Gladiators

I've been getting messages and it has not been with the intention of ignoring any of you or our customers.

With the pandemic still going on and three States shutting down there is concern that trucking will slow. Amazon is no longer offering 1 day shipping but rather 4 or 5 day while also cancelling subscription serviced. Our best estimation is that we at Growpito, like seed banks, will be delayed in starting the competition and in general getting product to customers in a timely manner.

i didn't expect anybody to post anything now till this whole thing is cleared up . i did get some items posted early for this battle but we can see your doing your best @Growpito_Aleks

@Gladiators

No worries man, Take care of your staff and family. We will Hopefully all be here when this all blows over.

Stay Safe everyone!!

Relatively new here. Is this still open?

It is but you'll have to purchase a bag to be entered in the competition. The free slots are all filled as are the reserve slots.

i didn't expect anybody to post anything now till this whole thing is cleared up . i did get some items posted early for this battle but we can see your doing your best @Growpito_Aleks

Much appreciated. Stay safe.

No worries man, Take care of your staff and family. We will Hopefully all be here when this all blows over.

Stay Safe everyone!!

Agreed and especially for those in Europe.

@Gladiators

do what needs to be done to keep yourself and your team safe dude......:pass:

Back