Growpito_Aleks

Growpito Rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
What's your purpose in growing?

GrowpitoFinalLogo012917_OL+(1).jpg

Welcome to the newly resurrected Growpito sub-forum! At Growpito, growing with purpose extends beyond our grows and into conserving water. Return of Investment isn't something exclusive to commercial farmers but a conscious part of choosing the how and why of growing. Everything has a cost associated that at harvest, whether calculated or not, adds up. What you choose to grow in is going to dictate equipment, ease of use, and your budget and Growpito is here to challenge conventional cultivation!

Does your medium save on water?
Nutrients?
Is it perpetually reusable?
Does it possess high water retention?
Does it come from sustainable sources?

The Sim Mix

Lumii_20191126_140954113_compress40.jpg

Growpito is a perpetually reusable, naturally sourced stonewool composed of many hollow fibers that allow your plants to more effectively uptake water at the rhizosphere. Using our Sim Mix, amended with bio foam, in conjunction with our Beneficials creates strong and healthy roots supported by an active microbiology within the medium. Through the use of sub irrigation - Autopots/Flood and Drain/Dutch Buckets - we have created a winning combination in water and nutrient efficiency with only an initial 500ppm/1.0 EC. Bottom feeding reduces runoff through the use of a recirculating system and with Growpito creates absolutely no waste water. Growpito Sim Mix paired with sub irrigation provides several benefits:

• Less hassle compared to other hydroponic methods and mediums
  • A savings of over 50% in water through recycling
  • Since nutrients aren't leached or disposed of - the savings translate to you
  • No over watering
  • No binders like rockwool for perpetual use
  • Less chance of mold and pathogens as less moisture is accumulated above

Challenging The Way You Grow

IMG_20190903_191609564.jpg

Enter the Growpito Growing With Purpose Competition.

Before I explain further - We at Growpito would like to thank @Son of Hobbes for the forum space and getting to be part of this great community again.

This competition is to not only bring out some amazing growers but also begin changing the way we look at growing. Through collaboration with @Son of Hobbes, Growpito will be outfitting growers with a simple system using a pot, a tray, Sim Mix, and our beneficials. We will also be providing Sim Mix and beneficials for Autopot users. We are able to ship out internationally and we will also be looking for three Wild Card growers from Instagram to come here and participate. This competition will be divided in three concurrent challenges to allow maximum participation. The first competition will be for Autopot users, the second for standard pot users(pun intended), and the third will be a Best Grow Journal combining the participants from the aforementioned competitions. Only one winner per.

Rules and Requirements For Autopot:
  • Autoflower seeds only
  • Functional EC/TDS and pH meters
  • Autopot only
Rules and Requirements for Standard Pots:
  • Autoflower seeds only
  • Functional EC/TDS and pH meters
  • Use our provided pot and Sim mix kit with tray
Rules for Best Grow Journal:
  • Be a participant in either of the other challenges

Prizes

It's a secret! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ranking for each challenge.

Conclusion

AdobeStock_9615656_compress99.jpg

For the overall competition I will be assisting participants with any questions or concerns they may have. Tag me @Growpito_Aleks

@coalminer and @Seed Pixie are amazingly talented growers who, myself included, are pleased to offer this challenge to the Autoflower Network. Are the @Gladiators up to the challenge?

Let's try to drum up some commotion #GrowingWithPurposeComp and follow us on instagram @growpito

More details to follow!

Address:

Growpito Technologies LLC
258 West Third St
Kansas City, MO 64105

Telephone: 816-474-8686

E-mail: info@growpito.com

Social:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Growpito/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/growpito

Twitter: https://twitter.com/growpito

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowpitoTechnologiesLLCKansasCity?gvnc=1

Representative(s) on site:

@coalminer
@Seed Pixie
@Growpito_Aleks

Last edited:
Does the size of the autopot matter? And are we growing just one plant in the slim mix?

We understand that they vary so we will accommodate Autopot users that enter the competition.

Throw however many you want in. I hear Mephisto has some SOG style strains that would perform well.

Sounds awesome! I like the "ship internationally" part LOL

No autopots for me, Thank you! Seems like standard pots are also some form of bottom feeding, provided by Growpito. No fabric pots allowed?

Some pictures to show the system would be great. What size are the pots you provide? When is start date?

Sounds awesome! I like the "ship internationally" part LOL

No autopots for me, Thank you! Seems like standard pots are also some form of bottom feeding, provided by Growpito. No fabric pots allowed?

Some pictures to show the system would be great. What size are the pots you provide? When is start date?

We will providing 3-5 gallon pots with drainage holes at the bottom.

Air pots are great but since this is new to many we want consistency to some degree so that I can assist growers properly. Plus hard sided pots retain moisture longer which is a benefit for Growpito.

Start dates will be announced.

Last edited:
Back