First AFN PH Test results.

:thread: Great Work to Mossy and Stylez welldone guys :slap:

My water supply is well water, very low in the 5's with a ppm of around 8. I have have cut out my soda habit, which wasn't bad to begin with just one in the morning to wake me up. I also cut out milk. All I drink now is bottle water, sometime with lemon, or ACV and Green Tea. I did change to OJ in the morning thou. Since cutting the soda, I have notice my pH went up a little I checked my second pee of the day yesterday it was at 7.6. Dub has took me in under his wing, trying to get me right!
Thanks Aunty, I'm all ears.. :smokebuds:

You are the same as stylez..if you were drinking your well water it could just be That that was having an effect on you.

I wouldn't care but with a ppm of just 8 it is very pure.

Simply add a drop of lemon juice would cover it or a sprinkle of BS.

I was telling Muddy the other day..we get told not to Drink the Spanish water..so we are on bottled too..but when I checked it out of curiosity it was PH 8.4..but with Over 500 ppm.

Devils Water....:no:

Luscious Lemons

I have been doing a lot of research about the health giving benefits of lemons… they really are quite a miraculous fruit! Even though are lemons are acid they leave an alkaline ash in the body as a result of their mineral content. Healthy eating and the raw food diet and lifestyle are all about making our bodies more alkaline.
There is a very delicate balancing act going on in our bodies, everything we consume has its own pH balance. We are more prone to illness when we are acidic – which builds up over time. When we are too acidic our body protects itself by taking alkalising minerals from our reserves – if these are too low the body will withdraw minerals from our bones and muscles.
Despite the logical conclusion that citrus fruits are acid, when they actually enter the body they are alkalising and contain potassium and calcium which are alkalising minerals, together with a high percentage of alkalising salts.

cal/potassium supplement too...:wiz:

I never drink plain water anymore, bottle or tap without some lemon and or lime in it. That info is what I came up with also.
Plus I'm taking olive leaf extract 750mg twice a day. Dub also has me on a 200mg mag supplement and a 5000iu vitamin d. I'm feeling pretty good, except for some seasonal allergies. I've been slacking a little on checking my pH, but I'm gonna make it a priority to check and keep up this winter. Thanks for all the info Aunty! :KISS:

Are there any other case studies similar to this?

From the information I have read. It's best to be more in the Alkaline pH level?

Why does the olive capsules help?

realcarlos...there is an absolute Ton of info on the PH diet and Cancer treatments using PH info..
very soon Rebel will be bringing info and Live Testing in on Rick Simpsons Oil.
Using the PH effect of pure canna extract oils on cancer and general health.

This IMO is probably the Most Important PH and Cancer Treatment available today.​

But..most of us growers Look at it everyday.
We See Sick plants..we correct their PH and suddenly they Flourish again...correcting Our PH does the same for US....:wiz:

IMO...Optimum PH levels for the Sickies is PH 7.5.
At this level the body is on Active Detox.

For non sickies..I would be looking for a PH of ph7.35 by mid afternoon.

Olive Leaf first of all is an Alkalising Bomb for the people who have problems maintaining a Balanced PH..and second because it is 400 time more detoxing than VitaminC..and detoxing is what we are doing...:tiphat:

Finest Organic Olive Leaf​

Olive leaf has been shown
to assist or boost the immune system's ability to fight off illness, improve
cardio system, and increase energy. Olives and olive oil are a staple in the
healthy Mediterranean diet. Olive Leaf has all the same healthful qualities
without the fat, and in higher concentrations. Olivus® is your
best source for organic olive leaf products.​

Olive leaf acts beneficially in 4 major areas:

1. Immune
System Support
(For optimal health and protection)
2. Antioxidant
Protection
(Highly Antioxidant for free radical scavenging)
Energy Booster
(Build lasting energy reserves without caffeine)
Cardiovascular Health
(Hypotensive benefits)​

Pure Olivus® olive leaf powder is a
great way to get the proven power of olive leaf into your diet. Use in baked
dishes, shakes (smoothies). Delivered to you as a very-fine powder milled from
our leaves. This is the same powder used in our Olivus capsules, 100% pure
and supercharged cell-defending antioxidants & free radical scavengers with
no fillers added.
Use olive leaf powder for making tea, sprinkled on
salads. blended in drinks and as a cooking ingredient. Place 1-2 teaspoons in
your favorite smoothie, on yogurt, ice cream, in pancakes, cookies, in a
casserole recipe. Can be used for pet care, home capsule makers or tincture
brewers. Excellent for pets too!​

There are Actual PH Tests on site..by Duggy..stylez..and currently CGR...where you can view Info from our Mods that have Guinea-pigged it.

I always prefer First Hand information from people that I actually Know and can Talk to...

Unless the body’s pH level is slightly alkaline, the body cannot heal itself.

You cannot improve your health until pH levels are above 7.

This is what we are after....:wiz:

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. I am a vitamin C person, I average 16 to 24 grams a day. I also take ALA 600mg per day, I use it for diabetic neuropathy. Being addicted to research I will be looking into this, any good places to start? Separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

Back