Feeling SAD..?

That is what i averaged.some.days last week. I havent taken any baking soda yet. This morning i started at 5.3 :/ in the Pm i was at 6.0. today i started at 6.1 i will let you guys know how my results change after a couple days.

Last edited:
Did a midday test after my 3rd dosage ph is at 7.x woot :) feeling ecstatic :p

Good stuff akito..once above 7 it gets easier to keep it there...keep it up..."AFN smoke out"

I'm going to be MIA for a week..but stylez and Duggy can answer any questions you have while I'm away..:tiphat:

Yay akito....:thumbs:

Thanks Aunty, hope you will be doing something fun!

not trying to hi jack thread but wanted to give an update and perspective. Been doing this for almost a full week.This is what i noticed with my body, i have been dealing with what i self diagnose as some kind of winter depression. I have noticed over the last several years a change in my personlaity/mood/demeanor etc from summer to winter. This year i am going thru a divorce and have noticed the down/depression to be much more. I am also 28 (mexican/italian descent) and have lost some weight since the divorce (about 40-50 lbs) i weigh 190 and am 6 ft tall. First piss of the day usually gives me either around 6.5 - 5.3. Seems the lower it is the more i feel the down. PM reading are usually around 6. I am taking 1/4 tsp BS to a bottle of water. Sometimes i do AM/mid/PM but i have skipped the mid day at times. PH raises to a notch over 7.0. I think it took my body a couple days to deal with the transition. Felt some head pressure at first. Now im feeling much more ... juiced. Im hoping this helps me stay motivated. Ill stay involved as much as possible. I also take some vitamin d pills/ multivitamin one a day and hit the tanning bed maybe once a week.

Hey akito..energy levels improve once over 7... Once elevated it gets easier to maintain as the body can absorb minerals which help buffer pH.. Keep it up bro...:smokebuds:
Moving from 5.3 -7.3 will increase oxygen levels x100...

I like seeing things change rather than taking some pill. I also like that this method is very cheap/convenient/efficient. :thumbs:

Brilliant. Im getting on to this. Im fed up with depression induced by lack of energy,lack of interest and pain.

try to keep a large enough container or cup so that it is more convenient to piss :p

Back