FarmerJake’s Raised Bed

Wait wait wait... so..... @FarmerJake was/is Newman? Man. I did not catch that. I started seeing FJ posts and thought, this cats been about for nearly 2 years ~1400posts and I don't remember seeing a single post from them!

Still Newman at Heart
C1A948F0-6460-4AC6-A610-22C5114D71D3.gif

If any one asks I look more like this Newman though
ED1A5970-0755-4C9C-ACE5-E09A90DAD509.jpeg

Sow
Just sowed the new round of seeds at 11pm, strains are as follows all autoflower
Bernadette Bx1- Forum Stomper x (forum stomper x coal miners daughter)
Himmelstein Bx1- 3BOG x ( 3BOG x coal miner daughter)
Sour Citrus Soot Kush Bx1- Sour Orange Diesel Kush x (SODK x CMD)
Beauregarde Bx1- HubbaBubbaSmelloScope x (HBSS x CMD)
These four are all my own crosses and all regular so I planted ~12 of each and I will cull males as they show and choose for the strongest female for a total of 1 of each strain.
I broke my plan for a lower number of plants and ended up planting 8 different strains and the last four are
Twenty 20 Hot Damn Auto
Bomb seeds
Baked Bomb Auto
Cosmic Bomb Auto
Berry Bomb Auto
Update once they are breaking ground

Wait wait wait... so..... @FarmerJake was/is Newman? Man. I did not catch that. I started seeing FJ posts and thought, this cats been about for nearly 2 years ~1400posts and I don't remember seeing a single post from them!

I thought I knew this guy from somewhere too, but couldn't put a finger on it :crying:

why did you mutilate the tent though :baked:
I removed the bottom to gain access to the native soil below as my house is really old and just has loose stones over soil as a floor. And the workable soil here goes so deep it’s still decent a few feet down under my house. I just rebuilt my 2x2 and have a picture of its bottomless bed, made a few adjustments and added walls with plastic to act like a living soil pot and fight the dry pockets I saw when I took it down to build the 4x8. Those are tree roots etc that grow naturally into the area. I removed those rocks before filling. I also moved in 60g of greenhouse soil to the 4x8 bed to replace the amount I took to fill the 2x2 bed, nicely worked native soil that grows cannabis well.
F105E866-50AF-4AB4-BCD3-760737D19461.jpeg

EC3515FB-8055-4033-9B7F-8B7DF0AEEF6B.jpeg

65 hours in and the Twenty 20 Hot Damn broke ground, impressively quick and I was slightly worried as I got them almost a year ago in a cardboard gift box and they stayed viable
Lights @ 100% on the ceiling
75604586-2278-4D5B-A4D2-03B9BCF1BEB4.jpeg

Back