Mephisto Genetics Newman attends Mephisto’s Wedding

Fall colors in here, she’ll be getting the chop here soon. She’s all cloudy waiting on a few more ambers to pop up Day 88
4FFFFD90-27CF-4456-AB20-768B51C1D411.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you guys ending up with pretty short compact plants? Just curious how Wedding tends to grow. Mine was 24” tall. Definitely extremely frosty with a really wide bouquet of smells tastes. I think mine needs a decent amount of cure time so I can pick out the individual notes. So far I get grape, sour, and heavy Chem on the back end.
cheers
os

Are you guys ending up with pretty short compact plants?
She is short and compact but I also trained her hard, a plastic 90 bend clip for the mains, a metal cage for spreading the laterals, and even that knot I forgot about and can’t wait to find inside a fat bud
82B0CF60-393E-4A57-A8DF-C331CABCA42D.png

She is short and compact but I also trained her hard, a plastic 90 bend clip for the mains, a metal cage for spreading the laterals, and even that knot I forgot about and can’t wait to find inside a fat bud
View attachment 1542658
I forgot all about that knot! Very unique approach!

Mine is about 20"-22" high but I did top her at the 6th node.

107g in the bags, 2 oz will be cured atleast 3 months. The remainder will be chiefed before then. The smell is not strong at all currently, but the buds are super frosty and pretty. As you can see by the nearly empty fourth bag I’ve smoked ~ half an ounce of it. It’s good but it’s no 3BOG
7229F51F-CB90-4EC2-BF2C-D7475FFAC684.jpeg

I’ll update with some bud shots/smoke report when I crack open the big bud bag.

Back