Dinafem Fruit

Any changes with the plant? The damage too her doesn’t look like root rot. I lost three cycles earlier this year too that and it looks nothing like you have. It could be a nutrient imbalance as said above. But it could be heat stress. EC is the electrical current in the nutrient mix, in other words the strength of the nutrient solution. Your aiming for for 1-1.1 maximum with that, but some people do go above this. I fill my buckets up with a 1.1 strength mix and it isn’t unusual for me to stray up to 1.5. Just need to Know your plants and use quality nutrients

Still to early to tell but even though the leaves keep falling (ones already shocked) they are new white pistils forming on the buds and new growth looks OK. I flushed and cut nutes to 50/50. I don't want to say looking better but, it's a sign of hope.

Still to early to tell but even though the leaves keep falling (ones already shocked) they are new white pistils forming on the buds and new growth looks OK. I flushed and cut nutes to 50/50. I don't want to say looking better but, it's a sign of hope.
How old is the plant?

update.
"she ain't dead but the stress sure dun' hurt..."
someone pen that for a country lyric cause that's what she went through.

looking better with new pistils and expanding buds, abit at a slow rate... all leaves still falling but at a much reduced pace. Looking like she has a chance to be sent to the land of oils and butter.

Attachments

• w_06.jpg
    w_06.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 16
  • w_07.jpg
    w_07.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 14
Good to report she's back and fattening up after some nursing. Leaves still burt are leftovers but all new growth is looking healthy. I also cut back to 25% nutes and she seems to be more happy. Dogged a bullet with this one...

fruit_01_3rd.jpg
fruit_02_3rd.jpg

Back