Status
Not open for further replies.
any 1 here watched or followed this whole rich piana death??? any 1 into this sorta thing , body building ect ?

its weird how in most countrys its lays but here its walkers, like another thing like deodorant axe, for example, is called links here and roxsona is sure never understood why were the only country that does that
Multi national big corp ......there was fck all wrong with a marathon .....fckng snickers..........cif was called jif when i was a kid.......and why do walkers need to fck with my head .......salt and vinegar go in a blue pkt

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Multi national big corp ......there was fck all wrong with a marathon .....fckng snickers..........cif was called jif when i was a kid.......and why do walkers need to fck with my head .......salt and vinegar go in a blue pkt

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
there the king off crisps what they say goes lol was dif when golden wonder were gd then yeh a blue pack lol but since they became just shit green aw the way for SnV lol , ano all about sweets n crisps both my parents had a sweat shop each as i was growing up lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back