Even though I was not successful in this room I hope to be around for the next round in September

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

CONGRATULATIONS, MASTERS!
:worship::worship::worship:
you are making us so proud! You rock, fam!!!
get ready for the next!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks to the AFN family, @Mossy, @Ripper, all the warriors... Everybody! Thanks for being all pioneers with this massive successful comp!

Thanks man! Fwiw that Rhino Ryder i grew for this is my fav atm, and i have many strains to choose from. Nice job @FastBuds !

CONGRATULATIONS, MASTERS!
:worship::worship::worship:
you are making us so proud! You rock, fam!!!
get ready for the next!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks to the AFN family, @Mossy, @Ripper, all the warriors... Everybody! Thanks for being all pioneers with this massive successful comp!

And Thanks to [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] for Supporting it...:bravo:.. I don't Think there is another [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] in the World where you could have

Replies:
Views:

With no spam/flam or trolling :d5: [HASHTAG]#OneLove[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

nice job, Mr McToasty :D Rhino Ryder is awesome! Wait for the rest ;) TYM!

Oh....are you Talking about those 3 Top Secret New [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] Crosses....that are so Secret they don't even have Names yet..only Initials....that the Top 3 Winners from the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] First leg competition will be growing and showing in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] second leg thread....?

I Thought we weren't supposed to mention them........yet..............:crying:

And Thanks to [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] for Supporting it...:bravo:.. I don't Think there is another [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] in the World where you could have

Replies:
Views:

With no spam/flam or trolling :d5: [HASHTAG]#OneLove[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

Oh....are you Talking about those 3 Top Secret New [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] Crosses....that are so Secret they don't even have Names yet..only Initials....that the Top 3 Winners from the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] First leg competition will be growing and showing in the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] second leg thread....?

I Thought we weren't supposed to mention them........yet..............:crying:

Hahah Mossy! well played :p I gotta say... yes? ;) Of course, family! all you need! The [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] crew is very proud of AFN and you all growers joining this out-of-this-world megagrow comp!

so, rock for the new ones coming, growers!

This thread is amazing, fair play and good vibes everywhere.... that's astonishing and awesome! keep this site like the paradise, fam! :D

Enjoy Growing Faster!

Back