Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

One weird trick! Dispensaries hate him! Hahaha, i'm curious what you're going to share as it sounds like a click bait.
Some may have seen this being done on YouTube. I knew about this ages ago when I was raising worms.
What I haven't seen is a dissection of the roots just after harvest. I mean the day of harvest!
What I want to see in the root structure is an actual relationship with what I'm doing and the plant.
And this one little thing that I'm going to do also simplifies things to a good degree.
And I do think it is a technique that I will explore further in FULLY taking care of the plant's nutritional needs.:eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang:

And it's a good thing you posted this. It actually stimulated a thought on how I can get this started much quicker. There is a bit of timing involved that I was gonna have to get figured out.

I think I'll be able to show it maybe today or tomorrow.

I had to kind of wait until the girls got reasonably big enough, so I can raise the moisture level in a range good enough for the worms. I'm probably gonna have enough worms to do only the two biggest girls at the moment. I think the worms are gonna do quite well in the living earth bags. I don't know how well they're going to do in the rain science bags and being 5 gallons less. Probably for next foreseeable future, the rain science bags will be the floaters and the living earth bags will be the staple and ran as no-till.

When I do this "technique" I also will have to time it with planting the cover crop and adding the straw mulch.

Working in the grow room, I just had to take pictures! :headbang:
I'm loving the way Bloodstone is performing!
@BCBudlady They sure are consistent in growth!
100_0877.JPG
100_0885.JPG
100_0879.JPG

Knows Candy Looking fine!:headbang::headbang::woohoo:
Her pot will look quite a bit different Later tonight.:eyebrows:
100_0880.JPG
100_0881.JPG
100_0882.JPG

Chic-lit........ doing fine! Her pot will get the same treatment!
100_0883.JPG

Linda seeds Northern Light with baby Vidamints!
100_0884.JPG

Well it's done!
:headbang:
:woohoo:

Alright! It's really nothing special. It is called 'avocado tech'. Worms go absolutely crazy underneath the avocados. Right now, they're gonna be kinda a transition period until the top dressing environment develops properly. I'm using the avocados to get the worms in the pot much sooner. They will feed the worms until everything's better established.

I'm gonna call up the restaurant that we had our veterans group meeting at on the 13th. Absolutely unreal fried crawfish tails! They were absolutely the best I've ever eaten! The breeding was perfect and the tails were tender and juicy and extremely flavorful!
Anyway, I think I saw oysters on the menu. I'm after the shells. After this little transition and everything is well established, the worms will get custom feeds mixed up for them. And there's so many things that you can do! I know that when I perform a defoliation, that material will get chopped up and blended into some concoction. Worms absolutely love blended cannabis leaves. They will do just like with avocados, they will have an orgy and a feast underneath it!
I'll put whatever mixture in the oyster shells so that the worms will get underneath it and be protected from light and that's one the biggest reason why there is alfalfa hay on top.

I fully expect each one of the little cannabis plants to set up a little relationship with feeder roots to where I've been placing the Oyster shells.

I mixed up the top a tiny bit of worm castings, Sprinkled the inoculated cover crop seeds on the top, Scratch them in and then laid the hay down. I dug it out four small holes around each one of the girls for the worms. I had some avocados working in the worm bin and they had their little orgies going. I grabbed some worms from each avocado and distributed them between the two girls.

i'll definitely document the dissection of the rain science bag and to the girl is chopped. The way I look at it is if it does show that there is well established feeder roots to that specific area, then it's worth it!

100_0886.JPG
100_0887.JPG
100_0888.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks @hecno!

I know it will help the plant grow. I want to show how and why it does so. I'm pretty sure the dissection of the rain science bags will show the relationship of the feeding area and the root system of the plant .

Knows Candy Is 14 days old today. This upcoming week, she will get topped. She's close at the moment. I wish the two other girls have been on time. It's holding back this girl. It'll be fine though I should be able to turn it up a little by next week.
100_0890.JPG

Working in the grow room, I just had to take pictures! :headbang:
I'm loving the way Bloodstone is performing!
@BCBudlady They sure are consistent in growth!
View attachment 1632139View attachment 1632146View attachment 1632140

Knows Candy Looking fine!:headbang::headbang::woohoo:
Her pot will look quite a bit different Later tonight.:eyebrows:
View attachment 1632141View attachment 1632142View attachment 1632143

Chic-lit........ doing fine! Her pot will get the same treatment!
View attachment 1632144

Linda seeds Northern Light with baby Vidamints!
View attachment 1632145
All round excellent looking Bill!! Yep, Bloodstone is pretty consistent with growth. Expect 2footers . Smallish by the newer auto offerings. I hope you find some deeply colored ones.

All round excellent looking Bill!! Yep, Bloodstone is pretty consistent with growth. Expect 2footers . Smallish by the newer auto offerings. I hope you find some deeply colored ones.
I'm liking what I'm seeing. Good thing with this tent is all the girls are pretty much the same stage, so I'm gonna incrementally bring the lights up to where they need to be.

I noticed a little less perkiness in the center pot girls. Had the same amount of 'droop'. It's not really a droop when compared to the other girls.
I thought it might be because of the transition from the timing, but they were the only ones. I can't think of anything that I did different, but this is cannabis. It's the whole pot not just one of the girls.

So just in case, I'm sprouting some two row barley to make some sprouted seed tea...... SST. I'm sprouting two big handfuls, so that should make enough for half a gallon easy and still be fairly potent. Once I mix and strain after grinding. I like to grind slow, so I don't heat up the seeds, Ohh I have a little bit of aminos with it. I had planned to do a Kelp soil soaked when they needed water next, but this is more important and I don't think I should coincide the two, unless someone can show me different.
] I won't be able to do it until tomorrow evening since I've got a appointment with the friggin VA Tomorrow. :face: That's a real good way to screw up the entire damn day!:grrr2::face:

I checked the girls this morning and my one Bloodstone droopy girl pot has perked up! No idea what the hell their problem was, but they're still getting SST tonight! I have no idea why that one pot, out of 5, reacted in such a manner. Since it's all three, it's gotta be pot related. By perking up after a period of time that it was overwatering. That's just can't be. At least not my head. They were all the same size and stage of growth as the other pots and they weighed the same as the other ppts.
I don't get it but it is what it is and they're doing better. Still gonna hit them with them hormones tonight!

Back