Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Time to get down to business!!!!!
:headbang:

The Multiverse shipment came in with the replacement Vidamints!
Freebies are............. Humboldt Emerald Fire Auto and Atlas Seeds Grease Gun!
It's now shake shake shake time in a rolled up piece of sandpaper for Strawberry Biscotti and good old Vidamints and into some water. That's the easy part.

The Earth boxes and the occupied big pots in the 4X4 tent will get their top dressings. When all the top dressings have been laid out, they will get watered in with Water with surfactant, a little bit of recharge and some soluble Great White Myco's. i'm not gonna fully bring up the moisture level on the big pots, but they do need the moisture level brought up some what to keep microbial activity going well.

One of the Benefits of using the BAS Volcanic Tuff To control fungus gnats, it did help keep the moisture level in the upper strata of the media more even for a longer period of time In the Rain Science three gallon pots. It should work even better with this run since there's no damn gnats!

Last edited:
Germination
Well all the girls got their top dressing and then watered in as described above. I didn't put the volcanic tuft on the small pots. They got a dose of mega crop with soluble mycos. I don't think I'm going to run them with a layer of the tuft.
To my top dressing regime, I added two new ingredients. Insect frass and bat guano. I amended them at the lower recommended rate.
By the time I finished, my back with hurting, so I did not put the covers on the juniors.
Strawberry Biscotti
Gonna call her birthday!

I guess there was a thin inner membrane that had the first leaves held together. I came in and checked the pot and I saw a slight tint of green. Closer examination revealed the first real leaves were trying to come out. This was forcing the leaves apart and I could see the membrane. I pulled it off fairly easily. In about 20 minutes, she was opened up. I've already dropped the other seed, So I'm gonna potter up in a three gallon pot and set her in the 4x4. The tray will just fit. I'll probably have to make a stand for it or a couple.
100_0870.JPG

100_0866.JPG
100_0868.JPG
100_0869.JPG

,, Here's Knows Candy last night. When I checked her this morning, she was praying her ass off!
100_0871.JPG

It should work even better with this run since there's no damn gnats!
Good tip - thanks! Do you place a layer of tuft on top? FWIW I have been using Bti (mosquito pellets) in my feed water in my Auotpots and it seems to work well.

Good tip - thanks! Do you place a layer of tuft on top? FWIW I have been using Bti (mosquito pellets) in my feed water in my Auotpots and it seems to work well.
I've used it before on the three gallon Rain science bags. For my way of thinking, I will only use it for Mega crop fed girls in small pots. It just doesn't work well with my organic practices.

That's not to say you couldn't use it in organic grow. I would use it in an emergency to control gnats. If you're having a water only grow, that includes different liquid amendments also, you could get away very easily with it and not have to do a thing. There Isn't any no-till set up to screw up or interrupt.

Now using this stuff in a smothering method, it is much better than DE! Keywords using it in a smothering method. To be fully effective DE needs to be used with some other soil treatment But it only needs to be sprinkled and you can sprinkle heavy too. If you use DE to smother, it forms rocks! :yoinks::haha:
This volcanic tuft retains moisture better than DE and doesn't dry hard like DE. You still top water your plant and it will go right through it. It does take a little time to water, but slow is good.
I hope I didn't confuse you!:biggrin::pass:

Well, I just planted the last seed for this grow. The extra Strawberry Biscotti I put in the water yesterday, is now planted.
I'm gonna do a little bit something different with this Rain Science three gallon bag.

I'm pretty sure I've got all the amendments covered very well to run her organically and make a pretty dang good showing of her.
I've got some more bricks if I need to raise her up any further once the other girls hit their stride in the big pots.
I think her getting covered up is probably gonna be about the biggest problem I'm gonna have with her. Hopefully I can get around that.
100_0872.JPG

I'm excited for Knows Candy. I think this girl is gonna continue to rage until she's well in to flower.

That's what that crazy Vitamints did in the last run. She was in a Junior the last time. This girl has a 20 gallon pot on this run! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :woohoo:
100_0874.JPG

Remoisened the top dressings on the Earth box juniors, Sprinkled some bokashi on top and added the covers.

Strawberry Biscotti #2 has broken the surface wif a little helmethead.

I'm so happy the new Vidamints popped the surface and with no helmet head.

For you organic guys.....................Later this week, I'm gonna do something a little different in the 4x4 Twenty20 tent that some of you may or may have not seen before, with worms, in both the 15 RS bags and the 20gal Grassroots Living Earth pots .
I intend for the 20 gallon pot to remain a no till setup, so I won't be dissecting it after chop. The 15 gallon rain science bags will get the root structure Closely examined to see what kind of relationship the plant set up with the worms when doing this one very specific thing. :eyebrows: :biggrin::cools:

I'll get pictures of Biscotti later on tonight

Germination
Strawberry Biscotti #2 helmet head pulled up pretty easily, but just like the other, she had a sticky membrane stuck to the leaves.
100_0876.JPG

I hope this little Vidamints does like the first one and just rages all the way till almost mid flower.
100_0875.JPG

Back