Bomb Seeds Budelee does Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Cherry Bomb

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
::Introduction::
A big Thank You to Bomb Seeds for sponsoring this test grow..I will be growing two THC bombs and two Cherry Bomb plants.....Media= coco coir in two gallon Geo pots...lights will be 600 watts of HID,MH for veg and HPS for flower...nutes will be a KISS method using the Lucas Ratio and General Hydroponics Maxi Bloom as my base,i will supplement with GH Silica Shield and GH Cali Magic....thru bloom i will add booster as needed using GH Kool Bloom Liquid and Ripening Powder when the time is right....I will be using a Hanna ppm meter and a Bluelab pH meter..... Its a pleasure to be working with such a great test team..peace..:headbang:

Last edited:
Update, Week 0, Germination phase
Temps are steady at 81 F, humidity varies but is in an acceptable range of about 60%
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@[HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net

Last edited:
Aug 28 ..Week One Update, plants are two days old and Sundays will be my update day,the plants have a little stretch going on because i had a ballast burn out on me,the plants were germed under an incandescent bulb,the plants are now under the Metal Halide light...only one Cherry Bomb sprouted,but both THC Bombs are above the coco
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 31 Mid Week , Week 1 Update...Horrible news guys...as i was watering my bigger plants,the dog was eating my smaller plants..one of the THC Bomb sprouts was pulled from the coco and the entire taproot was broken off,i tried a replant and i will work with it until it is completely healed or completely shriveled
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Update:: Week 2 sept 5.. Temps still steady at about 80-81 F, Humidity is still in a good range.. The 2 survivors have been transplanted into their final 2 gallon Geo-pots,both plants have been getting an Optic Foliar treatment every other day..both plants are 11 days old now
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Sept 11 Update ,start of Week 3/day 16...I have decided to top these plants and get back to my HST and LST roots for better canopy coverage..the topping will allow for 6-8 branches which will in turn create multiple mini colas from the side branches..after the topping,the plants were fed and had the addition of Mad Farmer Be One nutrient to help ease the stress of the HST,,here's where a lot will be known about the strength of the genetics of these strains
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Update Start of week 4 ,Sept 18...the remaining plants,one THC Bomb and one Cherry Bomb are moving along very smoothly and the topping barely had any effect on them..yaaa...feed strength is around 700 ppm,temps and humidity are still in a good range,both plants are about to start some LST to keep them low and the canopy even...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Update:: September 25 Start of week 5/day 30,,with both plants moving quickly along,this showed that these Bomb strains can indeed take High Stress Training!!! Temps and humidity are still at 80ish F and 50% repectively..The Plants were moved from the MH to the HPS..both are getting about 900-1000 ppm of nutes ....first four pics are the THC Bomb
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Is @Waira around?? I keep getting this mutation in pretty much all my strains so it must be something I'm using or doing..The plant will grow a stalk/stem that is conjoined/siamezed with another stem,it will top itself,they look flat and vieny like celery...any ideas anybody
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: October 2nd,Start of Week 6 day 36...Both plants are under 18/6 of 600 watt HPS..Both plants are being fed approx 900-1000 ppm of nutes drain to waste..Temps are steady at 79-80F with humidity fluctuating from the 40s-60s..both plants continue to get LST to keep the canopy low and even..training requires about 20 minutes per day of pulling and tying..up first we have 4 pics of the Cherry Bomb at every 90 degrees
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Next we have the THC Bomb
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
pics were taken about 1/2 hour before lights on,they look a little sleepy !! @[HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net

Last edited:
Update Sunday Oct 8 is start of week 7 ...plants have been moved up to about 1400 ppm due to some early yellowing of some lower leaves...temps are still around 79F and humidity is about 45-55% ..in coco i keep the pH at 5.8-5.9...both plants are still getting LST training to keep em low..stretch should just about be over and all energy should focus on bud development..I have added the Terpenator product and will unofficially evaluate this product...on to the pics..first we have rhe Cherry bomb,every 90 degrees
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
next we have rhe THC bomb every 90 degrees
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

[HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net

Back