Best Way to Fix Nitrogen Toxicity in Coco?

After reading all the posts yesterday I decided that dropping the ppm's by 50% was probably a bit on the drastic side, and I kept hearing "Keep it simple, make small changes" in the back of my head. So I gave her a good flush with 550ppm nutes and I'll keep a close eye on her for the next few days.

Thank you to everybody who took the time to reply!

:bighug:

After reading all the posts yesterday I decided that dropping the ppm's by 50% was probably a bit on the drastic side, and I kept hearing "Keep it simple, make small changes" in the back of my head. So I gave her a good flush with 550ppm nutes and I'll keep a close eye on her for the next few days.

Thank you to everybody who took the time to reply!

:bighug:
Please let us know how the girl makes out. Good luck with it. :pighug:

I started noticing yellowing on the tips, so I backed off to 500ppm. New growth seems alright, however the tips on all the old leaves are all still clawing down. Is that something which will fix itself? And should I even be concerned as long as new growth seems OK?

a good soaking in the bath and water for a week, works for me

I started noticing yellowing on the tips, so I backed off to 500ppm. New growth seems alright, however the tips on all the old leaves are all still clawing down. Is that something which will fix itself? And should I even be concerned as long as new growth seems OK?

How much water did you flush through the pots?

Hey @Death The Cultivator, thanks for replying!

I ran about 5 gallons through it and I'm using 3 gallon Rain Science bag. Not quite the 3x I've read about, but I was mostly just trying to flush out that bad batch of nutes I had put in a few hours earlier.

Old leaves are still clawing, but new growth seems OK. I'm still keeping a very close eye on her.

Back