Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

No I grow with biobizz lightmix .I used Coco years ago.but it's pointless not worth the hassle ??gota buy veg feed and loads of addictivs.why? I can use 100% organic medium and just use for water for first 21 days and grow a monster;) less is always best.as nature Intended;) happy growing everyone;)

More interesting information. I'm tossing up between a Try Pack for either Hydro or a Try Pack for Indoors.

The Indoors is a Grow, Bloom and Top Max
The Hydro is a Bio Bloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven.

Would you have an opinion on which one I should go for, normally all I use is a standard three part Micro Grow and Bloom

More interesting information. I'm tossing up between a Try Pack for either Hydro or a Try Pack for Indoors.

The Indoors is a Grow, Bloom and Top Max
The Hydro is a Bio Bloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven.

Would you have an opinion on which one I should go for, normally all I use is a standard three part Micro Grow and Bloom
I'd say go with whatever works best for u with whatever grow u intend to do. All the best from me.happy growing everyone;)

Good day fine growers hope Ur gardens are happy and green;) so today is day 35 for blue automazar.5 weeks old today.she has been under constant training and adjustments. And she is now armed and ready for bloom. Training has payed off and the topping that is for sure.she is uniformed level and full of dominant colas. She has been trouble free so far.always a joy for any grower.and as always Dutch passion delivering again with the XL genetic autos.class;) all lights have been on 100 percent power from the start. Each light is 100 watt each.so good growth I think also for 300watt. Bonus;)
DSC_0541~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0542~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0543-01.jpeg
DSC_0544~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
One good tip for you organic guys.
One of the things I do in prep for a heavy defol Is to make something to help your roots thrive a bit, main objective, and to feed the plant.
The ingredients will change depending on the life cycle the plant is on, but one constant is IMO or something like Recharge, Stash......ect. In late veg, FAA, fish amino acids, would be your main feed for the plant, but it is also extremely beneficial for the mycorrhizae. In early flower you can use some FAA with FPJ, fermented plant juice, but the FAA Is fairly high in nitrogen and is mainly used to stimulate the mycorrhizae.
With the defoliation, you want your roots in the best health to be able to replace what you just took off.

One other thing that I've done once that seemed to work quite well, was to take my trimmings and juice them. The plant material was spread upon the top of a pot and then the juice was mixed with other ingredients as above, with those other ingredients slightly pulled back. I then water in over the plant material. This will also help your worms since they absolutely go nuts for the blended plant material.

I do think that root health is key in training and defoliation, especially important in autos! I think an extremely healthy root system helps with the stress that you give to your girl by doing these things.

Good day fine growers.day 39 today for blue automazar . A real joy so far.have also raised the lights to keep a bright even canopy of light across the tent;) and to keep the plant happy;)all her training is now finished. She has had a heavy defol and all bottom growth removed. She is ready for bloom. Will leave her alone now and just defol along the way as needed . She has a very big wide structure and plenty of space to bush out more if she chooses to.time will tell;)
DSC_0549-01.jpeg
DSC_0551~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0552~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0553-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.so 4 days later its Sunday in the UK.and what a bright beautiful sunny day it has been.a great day for plants that's for sure;) day 46 today for miss blue mazar. Bushed up alot last few days, so another defol will be needed in the near future. She is starting to show signs of flowers always a joy to see.and health is good.trouble free lady so far;)
DSC_0561-01~3.jpeg
DSC_0562-01.jpeg
DSC_0563~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0564-01~2.jpeg
keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.so 4 days later its Sunday in the UK.and what a bright beautiful sunny day it has been.a great day for plants that's for sure;) day 46 today for miss blue mazar. Bushed up alot last few days, so another defol will be needed in the near future. She is starting to show signs of flowers always a joy to see.and health is good.trouble free lady so far;)
View attachment 1682153View attachment 1682154View attachment 1682155View attachment 1682156keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:
Very nice 👍

Back