Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Beautiful plants !! Amazing training/ topping
Amazing brother thank you for sharing this great info and i agree there are a lot of misconceptions about autoflower's especially when it comes to HST & LST you can do anything you want to an auto (for the most part) as long as its during weeks 2-5 before the plant is in full bloom. There is also many people that associate autoflowers with low potency and low yeild which is so far from the truth, nowadays you can have autos reaching almost 30% thc!!! I am very happy i joined this group of like minded people 🙏💪✌️⛽🦨🍋👻🦣🦨🐍🐲🌌🦍🦄

Amazing brother thank you for sharing this great info and i agree there are a lot of misconceptions about autoflower's especially when it comes to HST & LST you can do anything you want to an auto (for the most part) as long as its during weeks 2-5 before the plant is in full bloom. There is also many people that associate autoflowers with low potency and low yeild which is so far from the truth, nowadays you can have autos reaching almost 30% thc!!! I am very happy i joined this group of like minded people 🙏💪✌️⛽🦨🍋👻🦣🦨🐍🐲🌌🦍🦄
Thanks.yea people are to easily fooled Into what they read or are told. Autos are the future;) said this years ago.happy growing everyone;)

Thanks.yea people are to easily fooled Into what they read or are told. Autos are the future;) said this years ago.happy growing everyone;)
So very true. I have also been on a bit of a mini mission to alert the world to the future of substrates. Been working with the Eazyplug Pyramids for a couple of years now, and given a good bean, they can do what no other substrate has the ability to do which is to supply the roots with an environment where they can fully sing. And what they produce can be astounding. In a few weeks time I shall begin my first all large pyramid grow with three banana purple punch, two will be topped.

I would be super excited to see what you would do in a large pyramid,@Autobeast

In keeping with the topic of this thread I post a photo of one of my current mini pyramids, because whom amongst us does not like to see a pretty girl with her top off? Green Crack auto topped at d17 in a mini pyramid.

Attachments

• Green Crack - 1 (4).jpeg
    Green Crack - 1 (4).jpeg
    426.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Green Crack - 2 (1).jpeg
    Green Crack - 2 (1).jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Green Crack - 3 (1).jpeg
    Green Crack - 3 (1).jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Green Crack - 4 (1).jpeg
    Green Crack - 4 (1).jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 3 days after topping - 1.jpeg
    3 days after topping - 1.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
So very true. I have also been on a bit of a mini mission to alert the world to the future of substrates. Been working with the Eazyplug Pyramids for a couple of years now, and given a good bean, they can do what no other substrate has the ability to do which is to supply the roots with an environment where they can fully sing. And what they produce can be astounding. In a few weeks time I shall begin my first all large pyramid grow with three banana purple punch, two will be topped.

In keeping with the topic of this thread I post a photo of one of my current mini pyramids, because whom amongst us does not like to see a pretty girl with her top off? Green Crack auto topped at d17 in a mini pyramid.
So very true. I have also been on a bit of a mini mission to alert the world to the future of substrates. Been working with the Eazyplug Pyramids for a couple of years now, and given a good bean, they can do what no other substrate has the ability to do which is to supply the roots with an environment where they can fully sing. And what they produce can be astounding. In a few weeks time I shall begin my first all large pyramid grow with three banana purple punch, two will be

Nice ladies thanks for sharing and welcome.thanks but no thanks
I'm very happy and will never use anything other than. 100 percent organic biobizz lightmix.really has Ur back everygrow;) had my back every time;) happy growing everyone;)

Last edited:
Hey bud hope you've been well! Used to follow your thread a few years back you've helped me through a few of my grows! Tried to switch over to biobizz but it's not available in my location. Do you know if there is a similar medium or somewhere online you can get it where it's not over $100? Lol
Also glad your back at it looking forward to seeing your grows to come!

Hey bud hope you've been well! Used to follow your thread a few years back you've helped me through a few of my grows! Tried to switch over to biobizz but it's not available in my location. Do you know if there is a similar medium or somewhere online you can get it where it's not over $100? Lol
Also glad your back at it looking forward to seeing your grows to come!
Thanks all good here thanks.hope Ur very well urself.biobizz In UK is fair price.ul grab a bag of 50 litre of lightmix for around 17 British pound.i feel sadness that Ur location puts such a high on certain products .over a hundred u say? Can U not look at ordering it from the UK have it shipped to U? Happy growing everyone;)

Nice ladies thanks for sharing and welcome.thanks but no thanks
I'm very happy and will never use anything other than. 100 percent organic biobizz lightmix.really has Ur back everygrow;) had my back every time;) happy growing everyone;)

Interesting, the pyramids are inert so maybe it's time for me to test out biobizz on one of the small pyramids in next grow cycle, my only concern would be if there is a lot of solid matter that may clog up the system. Tell me @Autobeast you grow in coco, yes? Which of their products do you use, do you use their full set or just a subset. I'd be happy to go full organic if I could make it work.

Thanks all good here thanks.hope Ur very well urself.biobizz In UK is fair price.ul grab a bag of 50 litre of lightmix for around 17 British pound.i feel sadness that Ur location puts such a high on certain products .over a hundred u say? Can U not look at ordering it from the UK have it shipped to U? Happy growing everyone;)
Well I can't get it locally so I tried to order it online but they want $60 plus $35 sometimes more for shipping. But I will look UK see if it's cheaper. Appreciate it!

Interesting, the pyramids are inert so maybe it's time for me to test out biobizz on one of the small pyramids in next grow cycle, my only concern would be if there is a lot of solid matter that may clog up the system. Tell me @Autobeast you grow in coco, yes? Which of their products do you use, do you use their full set or just a subset. I'd be happy to go full organic if I could make it work.
No I grow with biobizz lightmix .I used Coco years ago.but it's pointless not worth the hassle ??gota buy veg feed and loads of addictivs.why? I can use 100% organic medium and just use water for first 21 days and grow a monster;) less is always best.as nature Intended;) happy growing everyone;)

Last edited:
Back