If you could keep them outside and rig a framework around them so you could pull a very big black tarp up over them nightly you could give them 12/12. Or better, let'em grow and flower in fall. You could start pulling them around to control height. You could knock some holes in your pots drop them in bigger containers, would need less watering. could dig holes drop them in the ground too, wouldn't dry near as fast.I've kept photos below a 7' fence just by pulling branches down as they approach top of fence. Keep going if you can, got a lot of weed in potential there

Last edited:
So glad I spoke up on the forum at the small hrs, i was all ready to slate autos! Was so frustrated as did my research and homework, been skeptical over the years being ol skool photo grower, but I'm open minded and seen how autos have massively improved, read many journals on here. You never stop learning in this game. My point is after talking with you, im going to bring all 3 in darkness for 2 days, then put 2 outside as hash master advised, but luckily have space to keep 1 in in my larger tent. They are now in veg so ill exploit my space that were previously keeping 5 of them in and spread her out. Thanks, you cld potentially saved me a lot of dollar. Also found my email receipt from bomb seeds and it verified I ordered autos so was there mistake... But mine as i cant read properly!!!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Bomb seeds are great man, you're gonna have some killer buds! Subscribed an along for the ride!!! Is it wrong that I'm this excite lol? It was the first real bean we ever tried and I love them. It was the cherry bomb auto though. Can't wait to try the other strains! Great job on the ladies even if they are photos!!! Beautiful!

Ahh coffee&kush you made me smile ☺! Not wrong at all to feel the excitement, ive gone from mourning what I thought was hemp seed, after 8 long weeks of TLC, only to find I could potentially yield the same off 2 these beasts than I could off 10 autos!! Happy DAZE! ref ur comment on bomb seeds, did my research, heard nothing but good things about them. Will keep you posted!

Im aware it won't happen that fast, i meant I'll upload some pics in time..

Im aware it won't happen that fast, i meant I'll upload some pics in time..

Here's a bomb auto at 52 days today

20160619_173917-1-1.jpg

Waira- never planned this wld happen, hence size of pots. I add organic bat guano to soil, worm castings etc, only been doing this for past 2 years, noticed a huge difference in over all health of the plant, maybe that's why, and my love of course! I guess feeding is going to be a challenge but I figure it's got to be easier than feeding 10 which has been quite something!!

After the darkness im attempting to keep 2 in on 12 /12, i know 2 is a little optimistic, but the branches are very pliable, can work with her.

Believe me my minds been working over time since I've discovered this, and many being a lot of what you've said.. Potential, potential, personally, its to risky for me doing it in the ground, on the sheer fact I've got plants inside also, want to keep the numbers down, live in built up area, height isn't the issue, its more the smell they let off just after the sun goes down... But have 3 so still may do that.

Back