Did mention to someone just now I put them 12 /12 over 2 wks ago, didn't stop growing any faster or slower, pots are small 11 ltr, had no idea they were going to get that big, clearly

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Opps massive mistake on my behalf, I definitely ordered autos thc bombs, going to check my paperwork, as they did send me the wrong seeds regardless of my lack of knowledge

Well, they are members here. Find your paperwork and if it is their screw up just send them a message.

Seriously 15 FT ? Never did any topping as thought were autos. I can let them go 10 ft, outside, but my indoor tent won't do that, besides I cldnt get the beasts up the stairs Haha

Can't take all this info on board, well I can but put them down to hemp seed, nurtured them for 7 weeks, they became a full time job, eating like triffids! Drying out in 6 hrs!!

Seriously 15 FT ? Never did any topping as thought were autos. I can let them go 10 ft, outside, but my indoor tent won't do that, besides I cldnt get the beasts up the stairs Haha

Yes 15', never saw anything so root bound in my life but it was primo smoke.

Well try the total darkness to get them to switch and then put them back outside.

Might not work as well as indoors with 12 / 12 , might not work at all due to lights at night, but what have you got to lose.

Back