Indoor Zenseed's photo competition

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anmesia Automatic from Zenseeds
Dear All AFN members, :welcome: to the Zenseed's photo competition

What are the rules and when will it start ?

The Rules are ; Upload minimum 1 photo from one of the autoflowering Zenseeds strain's in this tread and you are in the competition.

The competition starts today 19-06-2017 with deadline on the 1st December 2017

After the deadline 01-11-2017 Team Zenseeds will select the best 10 pictures and the winner will be picked by AFN members using the public vote function.

Info on prizes :
1st Prize : Custom made Z shaped COB lamp with 5 built in 50W citizen cob's :drool:
plus 3 pack's of Zenseeds autoflowering strains and 100g Plant Explosion.

2nd Prize : Special Zenseeds Seed package, different items related to sprouting
including 100g of Plant Explosion.

3rd Prize : 3 packs, free of choice of all the Zenseeds automatic strains

So without further adieu, I announce the start of the Zenseeds photo competition.

May the Best Photo Win :size:

with kind 420 regards from

Chris at Zenseed.com

Last edited:

The Rules are ; Upload minimum 1 photo from one of the autoflowering Zenseeds strain's in this tread and you are in the competition.

The competition starts today 19-06-2017 with deadline on the 01-11-2017.

After the deadline 01-11-2017 Team Zenseeds will select the best 10 pictures and the winner will be picked by AFN members using the public vote function.

Info on prizes :
1st Prize : Custom made Z shaped COB lamp with 5 built in 50W citizen cob's :drool:

So without further adieu, I announce the start of the Zenseeds photo competition.

Chris at Zenseed.com
Woot woot!!! Thank You for sponsoring a competition, right off the bat!!! I'll be here, and Welcome to AFN!! When can the Auto Warriors schedule you an interview on our show? We can promote the photo comp to the entire site??

The competition starts today 19-06-2017 with deadline on the 01-11-2017.

Info on prizes :

Chris at Zenseed.com
Ahaaaa.."Z" priZe will be mineZ!! See what i did there with the "z".... Ah never mind.. Good luck everybody!!!

@Chris@Zenseeds

i can attest to the power of 1st price ... that is one mean light .. it might even have custom marking :cheers: true to afn spirit shhh:eyebrows:

Ahaaaa.."Z" priZe will be mineZ!! See what i did there with the "z".... Ah never mind.. Good luck everybody!!!

is it unfair to start ahead if u have beans ? i think i can do another balcony plant ... weather is good :vibe:

found some pics of my last zenseeds OG Kush :

DSC_0006a.JPG
DSC_0006b.JPG
DSC_0007q.JPG
DSC_0014a.JPG

Cheers :pass:

Back