UPDATE:

Major major disappointment.

1/5 germination from the Chemdawg
3/5
germination from the Lemon Thai Kush
1/10
germination from the Lemon Skittle

This germination rate is unacceptable.
I've NEVER had this issue before, and I use the EXACT same process every time.

But in no known world in the universe is 4 out of 20 acceptable as a germination rate.
Not in 2018.

Recently speaking to a Friend of a Friend who was experiencing the exact same phenomena; even had a 0/20 with one particular strain.

Something is afoot ...

Did you get them all from a certain seedbank?? Very odd how so many are failures!!

Did you get them all from a certain seedbank?? Very odd how so many are failures!!

I agree.
I have never experienced it before.

Since this post, I had a further 5 x Chemdawg fail.
That was 0/5 germination.

I have my suspicions as to what may be the cause, but will keep them to myself.
Don't want to upset anyone.

Hiya Yoz pal hows tricks? Hope all is cool in your part of the world.

What's up is looking great and know your gonna kill it whatever way it goes. Sorry for your germ woes and hope you have got to the bottom of of it, feck upsetting someone if something is astray if it can save someone else a headache.

Peace pal and keep on rocking them here grows.

Sorry for your germ woes and hope you have got to the bottom of of it, feck upsetting someone if something is astray if it can save someone else a headache.

Let's just say that the seeds that haven't germed were either freebies, or from a killer 4/20 promo that looked too good to be true.

First thought that entered my head was ... "are they old stock and priced to clear?"
That might be too harsh.

Maybe, just maybe, there was something wrong with the tap water that day ... maybe ... for the first time in my growing experience ... ever.

Some pics of the outdoor girls ...

All.jpg

9 x Blue Dream CBD
17 x Jack Herer

BD.jpg
JH.jpg

Loving life ...

Bd1.jpg
Bd2.jpg

Bd3.jpg
Bd4.jpg

Bd5.jpg