Yozhik

INTJ & Non-Violent Domestic Extremist
Reaction score
Just starting to get things underway for the Big Summer Adventure.

The tentative plan [TBC] is to grow outdoors, to avoid putting too many hard earned €uros into the bottomless pockets of mobsters and racketeers,Iberdrola.

So far 30 seeds have undergone the Paper Towel method of germination;
10 x Blue Dream CBD [Humboldt Seed Organisation]
20 x Jack Herer [Green House Seeds]

As I type this, 5 of the Blue Dream CBD have shown themselves, and 12 of the Jack Herer, although I am a little concerned that I may have left the Jack's in the paper towel too long. They were VIGOROUS - they caught be by surprise with their express germination pace, throwing their shells and exposing their cotyledons IN the paper towel.

To compensate, and give them a bit of a treat, for today [and today only] they're basking in Mother Nature's big LED in the sky.

There's a queue of seeds, waiting to be selected and added to the Big Summer Adventure [TBC];
10 x CBD Kush [Dutch Passion]
10 x CBD Skunk Haze [Dutch Passion]
10 x Lemon Zkittle [Dutch Passion]
10 x Raspberry Boogie [Mosca Seeds]

... with a few more also in contention.

A subplot within the Big Summer Adventure will also be to identify some suitable mothers.

For quite a few grows now, I have taken a lurch into the CBD world, with the Holy Grail being a strain to provide a THC:CBD of 1:1, with 10%+ in both THC and CBD in the flower form, and 40%+ in both in extract form.
That would be the ultimate.

The current grow is a room full of The Church CBD from Green House Seeds which is supposedly 10%-12% in both THC and CBD in a 1:1 ratio.
We should be able to confirm/deny that within 2 months.

This Big Summer Adventure will have a number of mother candidates;
Blue Dream CBD - THC 10% : CBD 10%
CBD Kush - THC 8% : CBD 8%
CBD Skunk Haze - THC 7,5% : CBD 7,5%
Raspberry Boogie - THC 25% : CBD 30%

24 have RSVP'd to the party so far ...

7 x Blue Dream CBD
17 x Jack Herer

BD.JPG
JH.JPG

You will grow in pots like last time?

Autopots?

Hmmm - that's the question being asked right now, because these will be done OUTSIDE.
Maybe in a greenhouse, but NOT inside under lights.
The Big Summer Adventure will be using the big LED in the sky for its lumens.

The posse is banging heads to see how we can come up with an Autopot system for outside.
On a bigger scale.

Having a reservoir outside, with plants being gravity fed is simple enough.
An aqua valve / float system is simple enough; it's essentially a toilet cistern.

Possibly, but will probably opt for something easier, like soil and raised beds.

They're being veged now in rockwool, in with the big girls in bloom.

:12-12:

Theory being when they're put outside in a couple of weeks, the sun cycle isn't going to be hugely different so the transition from inside to outside should be somewhat smooth, but they would have had a head start inside, away from the unsettled and inconsistent outside conditions.

Then just let Mother nature do her thing.

You high, bro? :biggrin: I am asking you if you will grow in pots (whichever you want) or directly into native soil.
I think last summer you grow outside in a pots, when you have to remove all pots/plants, because of some people has being around there?
Or I am mistaken you for someone else? Because that grow was awesome with big and healthy plants.

You high, bro? :biggrin: I am asking you if you will grow in pots (whichever you want) or directly into native soil.
I think last summer you grow outside in a pots, when you have to remove all pots/plants, because of some people has being around there?
Or I am mistaken you for someone else? Because that grow was awesome with big and healthy plants.

Yeah - that was a real nightmare grow!

It started inside, but I fried the house electrics, and had to move them all outside.
Then, right near the end, there were some "visitors" to the neighbour's land - visitors that wore a uniform and had a vehicle with a roof positioned flashing light - which motivated me to move ALL of the girls back inside.

That was one helluva rollercoaster summer ride.

I'd like to do these NOT in pots.
I want TREES!!

Back