Live Stoners Your favorite autoflower

I'm on my first grow, about 2 weeks from being done with the last 2 plants. I grew jock horror auto from Nirvana and red poison auto from sweet seeds.

The jock is farther along in the curing process than the red poison, and it's some pretty good stuff. Very potent smell, something akin to a cheese strain, but also kind of citrusy.

The red poison still has some of the fresh cut smell, but it's starting to get a berry aroma to it. Not nearly as potent smelling, but the bag appeal is the best I've ever seen, and I've been smoking for years. Also, the red poison is almost completely smell-free while growing. I have a 3*3*6 tent with a 4 in fan and carbon filter, and I can't smell anything until I open the tent. The jock was starting to stink up my whole house during the end of it's grow.View attachment 811501 View attachment 811502 View attachment 811506 View attachment 811508 View attachment 811509

Congratz Look like some Good toke mon!

Very tough question!! Hmm, hmmm

Cant list a favorite,,,,,,,,but i can list some favorites!!

DP Auto Ultimate - nice strong indica leaning toke, huge plants and yields.
DP Brooklyn Sunrise - Love the uphigh buzz, smell and taste
DP Auto Night Queen - Amongst the finest pot i have even toked amongst hundreds of strains.
Dinafem Auto White Widow XL - Excellent potency and an outdoor champion. Floral smell and taste.
Portal Stone Dragon - Awesome dense buds, and stunning bag appeals. Very potent indica stone
Portal Amber - As above

Auto ultimate
IMG_44906.jpg

Portal Amber
IMG_4934.JPG

DP ANQ
IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG

Thought I'd list some unique surprises I've grown, these turned out to be so awesome and worth a mention,
Samsara -Ultraviolet: very potent with a yield of 2oz for a small plant, taste like lavender!
Pyramid- New York City: heavy yield, tight nugs, smelled like diesel and knocked me out
MSNL-White Cheese: extra smelly, beautiful buds and strong effects that last

I like Auto Bubblegum and Purple Kush so far those two have given nice yields with some potent ganja

Back