Live Stoners Your favorite autoflower

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
kush
Ok Stoners .name ya favorite autoflower strains and tell why an what was the smoke like.
No bloodclaat lies now ya hear. Don't make tings up. Because Me looking to try some new tings by what ya say know.
I have grown an smoked
Female seeds -auto AK
White label- Auto Skunk
Me forgot the bank - Super Skunk auto
Mephisto genetics - Sour Hound
freedom seeds - Auto purple express and I have fast buds da Girl dem scout cookies & LSD goin now.

Of all The Auto Ak was most potent to me, The Auto skunk smell the best and the Sour hound & auto purple look the best bag appeal ya know .
Share ya knowledge now.

I am partial to World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder (have one curing) a rather potent indica. I especially like it when my pain level increases. I use it for sleep as well. I enjoy Dinafem Sour Diesel for a hybrid, if I recall correctly it's sativa dominant. Royal Queen Royal AK hybrid is a good one too. That strain bestowed upon me a sweet yield of nearly 5 ounces.

me hear the kush ryder was once the most potent of all few years bk. want to try dinafem I never had any of their bud

me hear the kush ryder was once the most potent of all few years bk. want to try dinafem I never had any of their bud
The Afghan kush Ryder is still one of the strongest out there and the Pakistan Ryder is just as strong,Dinafems bubba kush and blue cheese are my favourites but everything they do is quality,sweet seeds killer Kush is a beautiful smoke and potent too!

The Afghan kush Ryder is still one of the strongest out there and the Pakistan Ryder is just as strong,Dinafems bubba kush and blue cheese are my favourites but everything they do is quality,sweet seeds killer Kush is a beautiful smoke and potent too!

seem like dinfem doin good tings know.

I prefer my own designer strains I breed myself. no feminized strains. i got a dark purple strain from a blueberry ive used to create many crosses. purple diesel . purple lemon og. purple cheese. breed your own

I'm on my first grow, about 2 weeks from being done with the last 2 plants. I grew jock horror auto from Nirvana and red poison auto from sweet seeds.

The jock is farther along in the curing process than the red poison, and it's some pretty good stuff. Very potent smell, something akin to a cheese strain, but also kind of citrusy.

The red poison still has some of the fresh cut smell, but it's starting to get a berry aroma to it. Not nearly as potent smelling, but the bag appeal is the best I've ever seen, and I've been smoking for years. Also, the red poison is almost completely smell-free while growing. I have a 3*3*6 tent with a 4 in fan and carbon filter, and I can't smell anything until I open the tent. The jock was starting to stink up my whole house during the end of it's grow.
IMG_20170929_075201232.jpg
IMG_20170927_082754166.jpg
IMG_20170925_173203354.jpg
IMG_20170925_095338309.jpg
IMG_20170919_185618247_BURST001.jpg

Back