YouLumi Grow & Show - WWWillie and YouLumi team up to run their 640 Watt Octopus!

Morning Everyone!
I know it’s been awhile since I did an update. The garden is at that point where it doesn’t change all that much from day to day. The flowers are getting fat and heavy now. I’m having to tie some of the branches to hold them upright.
As I get closer to harvest it’s easy to see that the light does the job and does it well. I would not hesitate to purchase it.

FD70F60C-10F7-48CE-BF73-86EE33E09073.jpeg

0A34436C-1428-497E-AB64-B6EBF06B2E1C.jpeg
95B5BFEC-435B-401E-B09E-07CF174966FD.jpeg

Hey Now,
Been a while!
Gardens been down for a rest and so have I been. Getting ready for a new grow. In doing so I am recycling soil. I thought I would share with you the roots of the plants growing under this light. The amount of roots and the density of the stem is intense. Just what you would hope to see.
5 gal pot with soil (NFTG #4).
7B799175-0FBC-494F-820B-A17E1A063A85.jpeg
41DB4059-16A4-4D70-862C-28CC42048D8D.jpeg

This is an impressive light and it produces impressive plants. I can recommend it.

What's on the plate for your next grow?:pop:
Hey Now,
Looking to run some SSSC Friesland and Creeper regular and from Old Sage we've got Acid Patch Kids regular, autoflower!! And maybe a few more, as I get closer to start I'll have a better idea.

Hey Now,
Looking to run some SSSC Friesland and Creeper regular and from Old Sage we've got Acid Patch Kids regular, autoflower!! And maybe a few more, as I get closer to start I'll have a better idea.

Nice run.. All inside? Good luck with it.
:goodluck: :pop: :cheers::pass:

Last edited:
Nice run.. All inside? Good luck with it.
:goodluck: :pop: :cheers::pass:
All inside. I don't grow out of doors much. Too much hassle, neighbors, etc. Had a large grow ripped off and that was enough for me. . .

Nice grow. Is YouLumi still around on the site?

Honestly I don't know. I'll see if I can find them!

Back