Yellowing leaves - Blueberry Skunk

_state_of_mind_

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Problem:
The leaves on my Blueberry Skunk are turning yellow. The plant is in week 11 now. It was supposed to be an Auto, but I had to switch my lighting to 12:12 to get it to flower. I have another girl (Runtz auto) growing from the same reservoir (autopot system) and she is doing great with no yellowing or any issues at all, so I am finding this issue really strange/hard to manage.

Medium/grow method:
3 gallon fabric pot with coco + perlite mix - Autopot System

Feed: and supplements used:
Custom nutes - feeding 550 PPM of flower nutes

water source:
RO water pH'd to 6

Strain/age:
Blueberry Skunk in week 11

light used:
300 watt LED light

Climate:
20 to 28 degrees celsius
30 to 70 percent humidity

Additional info:
Thanks for any help

BlueberrySkunk-yellowLeaves.jpg

Need picturei with light off.

I had somewhat similar issues with auto pots on the same res with different strains. I pulled the yellowing ones out (lift pot, turn slightly sideways, let sit and drain) put em in the shower pan and did a top feed with slightly more nitrogen mix. They got a little greener so it seems they required more N than the other 2 did.

:yeahthat:
similar different strain Autopots problem. While I can’t say definitively that this worked, I turned off res and sprinkled 1/2 tblsp of blood meal on top (5gal pot) then I watered in with 1/2 gal of EWC soup. I put 2 cups of EWC in room temp water. I didnt ”brew” tea, just mixed and ph’d to 6.4. left res off for 2 days and turned back on. I run Water only, so I don’t have as much worry about lock out. I’m trying to stay true to my style, so this EWC soup is a new direction for me. Thought process is that soup MAY be a quick EWC topdress. We will see.

Thanks @Bill.de.Cat and @Big Sul for your advice. I will try to get a nitrogen heavy nute and top feed feed her soon to correct the imbalance.

@namvet25 will try and take a picture without lights tomorrow

Back