Indoor Yeatster gets Cheezy.

Royal Cheese, Day 13
20171116_100005.jpg

Plants are moved in to the new house. The basement in the old spot took a toll on em... so cold. New house= beautiful environment. New seeds are wet, as of 5 min. ago. Full update tomorrow.

Did someone say cheese?? I love a good cheesy bud. Growing sweet seeds sweet cheese myself. Just flipped to flower last week. Good luck to you bud
Thank you bro. I've had some major slips lately. Everything is on point now. I'll run this runt through and show one in a better environment, the key to a good grow.
Bare with me through this transition.

Peace

Thank you bro. I've had some major slips lately. Everything is on point now. I'll run this runt through and show one in a better environment, the key to a good grow.
Bare with me through this transition.

Peace

I know everything will work out for ya Yeat. You been growing some serious dank since ive joined AFN, I know nothing can stop ya! And I'm always along for the ride!

Congrats on the new house and I'm wishing you the best homie!

Thanks peeps, much appreciated.

Royal Cheese, Day 33

1.5 ml/L of AN's Micro/Grow/Bloom.
1ml/L Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Rhino Skin, Bud Candy.
2ml/L GO CalMg+

View attachment 836434
20171206_141025.jpg

Soon to be new babies. I got them mixed up and not sure what to do, as they are 2 seperate breeders.
20171206_141123.jpg

My empty tent
20171206_150045.jpg

Need more cobs in my life, STAT!
20171206_150231.jpg

Royal Cheese, Day 38
She has stayed pouty most of her life, though she is definitely happy. Will up the base nutes to 2ml/L tomorrow, to get this cheese wheel rolling.
20171211_112713.jpg

Her cheezy sister is here. I'm reluctant to post pics because of the mix up. I don't want to journal another companies strain here. Hmmm...what to do.

Back