Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

Reaction score
I hear alot of people say they don't like the name, Sour Crack. Tbh, I love it. This Crack I can smoke and not feel like a complete scumbag the next day. I only tried real crack once. For 3 years.

Anyway, here's the setup.

Pots: Smart Pots
Medium: ProMix BX + 20% Perlite
Light: Pacific Lights Concept CX300
Temps: 77°-81°
RH: 45%-50%. This will change to 60ish%, once I harvest my final Sour Blues.
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients & General Organics CaMg.

She is 3 days above soil(less) and on a baby diet of bubbled tap water.
IMG_20161201_122335.jpg

Hmmmph. Why all the underlines....? I can't be bothered to rewrite it. Sorry

I hear alot of people say they don't like the name, Sour Crack. Tbh, I love it. This Crack I can smoke and not feel like a complete scumbag the next day. I only tried real crack once. For 3 years.

View attachment 666199

I'm gonna tag along here.. sour crack hits hard man..it's a fan favorite

WE are both growing the sour CRACK YEATSTER this will be fun SUBBED. Just curios why will your RH change to 60% when you harvest your final sour blues ?

WE are both growing the sour CRACK YEATSTER this will be fun SUBBED. Just curios why will your RH change to 60% when you harvest your final sour blues ?
If memory serves me correctly, I want a higher RH for veg/seedlings. I have a coup!e Beary Whites in preflower so55%- 60% I think is optimal for that stage. I plan on cranking the humidifier up a notch, without it RH is grossly low, 25ish%.

Hey @Fairlynew , feel free to post pics as you like. I would love to have you here. I had alot of fun with you guys in the HBSS grow.
Peace bro.

Edit: I thought it was Stepside who had the Crack going. Just as well, it's Fairly.

Last edited:

View attachment 666199

You tried Crack once for three years hahaha that was funny :rofl: sour crack is a good one! I still have some in my stash :eyebrows: Happy growing.

Subbed up bro.
Thanks @Roasty McToasty glad to have you here, for another grow.
I'm gonna tag along here.. sour crack hits hard man..it's a fan favorite
Sweet Step, thanks for coming along.
I'm trying to get my journal count up, so I can battle with the big boys and girls.

You tried Crack once for three years hahaha that was funny :rofl: sour crack is a good one! I still have some in my stash :eyebrows: Happy growing.
Haha. Thanks for finding the humor. Some just think I'm a tool. Happy to have you present Star.

Thanks @Roasty McToasty glad to have you here, for another grow.

Sweet Step, thanks for coming along.
I'm trying to get my journal count up, so I can battle with the big boys and girls.

Haha. Thanks for finding the humor. Some just think I'm a tool. Happy to have you present Star.
Life is no fun if you can't learn to laugh a little! Glad to be here Yeatster! :pighug:

Life is no fun if you can't learn to laugh a little! Glad to be here Yeatster! :pighug:
I wholeheartedly agree. I do, however have to bite my metaphorical tongue here sometimes though. What I think is funny can be offensive to others sometimes.
You will find that out, seeing you gave me the green light, in your journal, to misbehave.

Back