New Grower Wtf by Jean-O

I had to think about it..
3x3x6 tent
Coco perlite 70/30 in 2 gal pots
Gh trio cal mag
Led light 4 timber cree 3000k 50w and an China qb at 150w with 1st gen Samsung diode..289 maybe.

I'm in the process of building new boards to replace the mars that quit recently. I picked up 3 hlg 301h boards and I'm shopping drivers now. Not an easy task lol. I'm no slouch on electronics or electricity. Spec sheets will baffle your brain..
20210917_182326.jpg
20210917_182322.jpg

Its so nice to be in a place where I can mention autoflower and not catch shit. I did reg beans and written detailed journals. I admit over the years I've moved towards a less stressful grow. I actually enjoy just letting my plants express themselves naturally. My auto may be 3% weaker thc wise but I don't see it. Hell I get tired of the same weed everyday the effectiveness diminishes. Auto allow me to veg and flower in same area.

Its so nice to be in a place where I can mention autoflower and not catch shit. I did reg beans and written detailed journals. I admit over the years I've moved towards a less stressful grow. I actually enjoy just letting my plants express themselves naturally. My auto may be 3% weaker thc wise but I don't see it. Hell I get tired of the same weed everyday the effectiveness diminishes. Auto allow me to veg and flower in same area.

I love giving friends who insist autoflower sucks a few buds without telling them it’s auto. Nothing better than telling them, and seeing their faces, after they rave about how good it is.

The S1 was selected from the F3 generation of the cross. I started selfing the plants during my breeding once I figured out it was possible if I timed the reversal right. It seems to be producing a more stable line selfing the plants instead of crossing 2 different phenotypes of a certain strain. The S1 of what's my name would really be like a F4 of that line and is a quite stable line with little difference between plants. Both the S and F generations are of the same crossing for What's My Name which is a cross of Bubblegum x Pineapple Express. What's My Name was my first feminized cross I made about 4 years ago.

Back