Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

woody

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Been a while since i grew some dinafem so im starting off with some sour diesel autos.
Popped open a 5 pack and put them in root riots then into a heated propagator about 48 hours ago.
Photo_1556564724618.jpg

And here they are today
Photo_1556565014469.jpg
Photo_1556565014223.jpg

5/5 germ rate :hump:

I've been growing solely in hydro for the last 3 years now so i thought its time for a change.
Im going to give biotabs a try and see how organic grown bud tastes and smells.

I have 4 18 litre pots ready to go. Filled with CRE light mix soil i added about 10% clay pebbles and 100g silicum flash to each pot and mixed.
I used 3 biotabs per pot and put a gram of root x in around the seedlings.
I decided to buy root x instead of bactrex from biotabs.
Photo_1556614502966.jpg

Here they are potted up with the telos 0006 1 meter above pots
Photo_1556614502708.jpg
Photo_1556614502402.jpg

Need to call in my fellow biotab growers to keep an eye on my new venture.
@MedCzech @Moonshade @Autobot-J @Bunny @stoney 91 @Dinafem-Mark
:pass::pass:

Been a while since i grew some dinafem so im starting off with some sour diesel autos.
Popped open a 5 pack and put them in root riots then into a heated propagator about 48 hours ago.
View attachment 1052765

And here they are today
View attachment 1052763 View attachment 1052764

I've been growing solely in hydro for the last 3 years now so i thought its time for a change.

I have 4 18 litre pots ready to go. Filled with CRE light mix soil i added about 10% clay pebbles and 100g silicum flash to each pot and mixed.
View attachment 1052949
View attachment 1052950 View attachment 1052948

nice one woody been interested in some sour d lately hope your go well new light new nutes lots of new to learn how maynt tabs did u stick in each pot

View attachment 1052765

And here they are today
View attachment 1052763 View attachment 1052764

View attachment 1052949
View attachment 1052950 View attachment 1052948

I am in! :thumbsup:

Cheers bud.. keep an eye on me :thumbsup:

Nice. I like that Dinafem strain very much, but haven't grown it for a couple of years. Hope you get a monster yield. Say hi to Buzz.
This is my first grow with this strain glad to hear you rate it well mate.
I have grown dinafem cheese xxl, blue cheese, white widow xxl and bubba kush autos and liked them all.

Nice! Thanks for the tag brother! I'm sure you are going to absolutely murder it! In a good way lol:rofl: I have seen your work...and that sour deez man! Gotta tune in! I want to try some Dinafem beans! I know the quality is superb.
Other than DutchP, I have been solely loyal to Mephisto:shooty: Grow little babies!!

Nice! Thanks for the tag brother! I'm sure you are going to absolutely murder it! In a good way lol:rofl: I have seen your work...and that sour deez man! Gotta tune in! I want to try some Dinafem beans! I know the quality is superb.
Other than DutchP, I have been solely loyal to Mephisto:shooty: Grow little babies!!
I would recommend dinafem to anyone. The consistency and quality is on point. Cheers for subbing brother.
:d5:
Glad to join the show. I’m running Auto Sour Diesel under GN Telos with Bio Tabs . . Right now seeds just popped!

What are the chances of that!
Great minds and all that....

Back