With A Little Help From My Friends

Reaction score
Oh mighty Plant Doctors, i seek your wisdom.

I have three Dutch Passion Auto whitewidows, and today i found 3 diferent problems. (each plant has a diferent problem).

Plant 1: this lower leaf presents a mild decoloring, what could it be lacking or does it present an excese of something?
P1E.JPG

Plant 2: in the leaf there apearse to be a bug bite, but i still cant find the bug! what else could it be?
P2E.JPG

Plant 3: I think this damage is do to the plant being to close to the light, so i lowered it.
P3E.JPG

The full list of specs are listed in detail in my grow log, please visit and help me with my little girls.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-dp-autowhite-widow-cfl.50865/

Thanks for your help.

Modsogner.

Q) Plant 1: this lower leaf presents a mild decoloring, what could it be lacking or does it present an excese of something?

A) These leaves are the oldest they periodically where out there usefullness ..

Q) Plant 2: in the leaf there apearse to be a bug bite, but i still cant find the bug! what else could it be?

A) That could be any thing If you can't find the critter then he might be gone, Also Iv seen that happen for no reason ..

Q) Plant 3: I think this damage is do to the plant being to close to the light, so i lowered it.

A) Yes these are burnt, do to heat stress .. Good rule of thumb is to use you skin if it's too hot for your hand it's to hot for the plants ..

Back