Dinafem witchy's Dinafem Auto White Cheese Comp Grow

Ok, so she didn't make it and I figured the problem really was low temps. I got my AeroGarden out and now I have a gorgeous, healthy baby!

5f9f6c0cf9805769ba580c2d6ced8ebd.jpg

Yay! [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear of the failure dear but nice to see another healthy baby taking her place :pass:

Thank you for the update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.
Thanks, Mark!

If that had been a photo strain, I'd have kept the other baby, the stunted one. But with autos there isn't much room to play with...and I can say for sure now that it was definitely cold temps that caused all the trouble. I didn't take into consideration how cold the basement was getting during lights off times.

She is looking great, though! [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji106]

0e18872c0592a26acc044446ccd2c449.jpg

Thanks, Mark!

If that had been a photo strain, I'd have kept the other baby, the stunted one. But with autos there isn't much room to play with...and I can say for sure now that it was definitely cold temps that caused all the trouble. I didn't take into consideration how cold the basement was getting during lights off times.

She is looking great, though! [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji106]

0e18872c0592a26acc044446ccd2c449.jpg

Great to see you back on track sweetpea :toke: and the new baby is looking great and ready to party :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Looking very healthy dear and getting a nice root zone :thumbsup: good foundation makes a good happy, healthy plant :pass:

Nice job and thriving young white cheese auto :toke:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Back