Outdoor Windowsill grow. ???got a question can you help??

R

Resin87

Hey everyone. Im growing me some auto sweeth tooth on my window sill in a 3L smart pot,but I'm growing in ireland so the weather is very unpredicatable.

Wen we get sun the temps get high and everything is all good but here's my question if and when the sun is shining is it possible to move my plant outdoors to soak it up and then take it back in to the windowsill when the weather gets bad.

This is not my first grow I have done auto's, photoperiod and 12/12 from seed to see which I preferred and decided to go back to Auto's there the shizz. Just doing a window grow till I get my grow setup in the next month or 2.

Thanks in advance for any advice this site has to be the most helpful place on the internet. :peace:

Yeah Bro..you can let her sunbathe outdoors..just protect her from Bad weather as she will be a bit soft after being indoor..
so keep an eye on her..if she looks unhappy/droopy bring her back indoors.

Hey thats perfect thanks so much for your help mossy really appreciate it. Generally do auto's take longer to grow under the sun and do I wait till the 2nd week before I start the little one outdoors.

+rep for your help dude

Sorry man I can't give rep

if i may add my 2c to what mossy said,
just also be aware of pests that you may bring in from outdoors.
I have ruined plants as a new grower doing exactly this,by no means a bad idea,just be careful

if i may add my 2c to what mossy said,
just also be aware of pests that you may bring in from outdoors.
I have ruined plants as a new grower doing exactly this,by no means a bad idea,just be careful

Hmmm never taught of that thanks Mcbud..Maybe if I just left the window open and sat the plant in the breeze coming through..After all she is on the window of the room im setting my grow up in so would hate to have mites and shit in there before I even start

Ok so the lil one is going well so far starting to stretch a small bit but im hoping to buy my new 250w cfl in the next few days and get my grow set up properly I will post a pic of her tomorrow sometime and will get a new thread set up when she's in her new home as there seems to be very little detailed info on this strain...Till then dude's keep um lit :peace:

Good luck withthis, you should get some budage
They generaly take longer outdoors and if you have bad weather they take even longer !

When there's no sun remember it's always better to keep the plant in a warm environment

Good luck withthis, you should get some budage
They generaly take longer outdoors and if you have bad weather they take even longer !

When there's no sun remember it's always better to keep the plant in a warm environment

Hey dudes cheers for the advice I had to take her off the window sill as it has been raining here for the last 2weeks and the lil one has stretched trying to mfind her some extra light got her set up a tempoary dwelling with a 4oow hps till I get the new grow box set up tomorrow evening. Thanks once again really appreciate the help :peace:

Back