Win a pack of 5 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds (Vault Promo)

Ok, so I've never grown it but reading the description on your site, let's pick a few words out...

masterpiece - like
powerful - like
old school - like
reliable - like
intensely potent - like
large thick buds - like
completely coated in resin and smell amazing - like
citrus - like
classic Kush - like
auto-flowering- love

What's not to like?
Auto for me please :thanks:

High i have not grown this strain before but would like to try the auto strain thanks

Hello,

Never grown it or heard of it! But would love to try the auto if there still room. I can put it under the new spider farmer sf 1000 that I'm getting!

Thanks and welcome!

No experience growing it, but would love to try! On the off chance I win, I would prefer auto.

I have grown this strain last year and I can say that it is a hell of a plant. It grew every well for me and is very potent when harvested the proper way..Great smoke overall and I prefer the Super Kush Auto Fem since it grows quickly.

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

Read more and enter on other platforms at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...win-a-pack-of-5-super-kush-from-phoenix-seeds

I have never grown out a super Chris but I have done Purple Kush which was really great cuz usually comes out to be very short stocky and a quick finisher I would love to grow this out

very experienced grower. id like to the push your auto version to the limit for all to see. never grown your genetics. so would defo be a good ride. happy growing every1 ;)

Georgy Porgy. :pighug: I am in ! if picked also signed up on the blog. no experience with the strain or the seed provider. thank you.:cheers: autos please.

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

Read more and enter on other platforms at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...win-a-pack-of-5-super-kush-from-phoenix-seeds

I like Kush.lol

Havent grown these yet,....but would like too!
Auto would be my first choice.

Back