Win a pack of 5 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds (Vault Promo)

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

Read more and enter on other platforms at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...win-a-pack-of-5-super-kush-from-phoenix-seeds

So that would be no to have I run it and a preference for auto if I won :thumbsup:

:goodluck:

I don't have any experience but would love to give it a try. The auto is interesting but can it keep up with the photo. Not sure yet which k would choose.

Have never grown an O.G. Sounds awesome!

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

Read more and enter on other platforms at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...win-a-pack-of-5-super-kush-from-phoenix-seeds
nice to meet you guys i will be keeping an eye out on here to see your genetics grown out on afn of hott

Never tried this breeders seeds, would like to try the female version
Thanks for the chance

Hey George, never grown any Phoenix strains but would be very happy to document a grow on here. Autos ideally :pass:

Cheers and good luck entrants :smokeout:

I have not grown this strain before ,I love strains and after reading about Super Kush I would love to run them I’d prefer the fems over autos Thanks for the chance ,Good luck everyone

Back