:headbang: sadly i missed that decade! Some people look back at thes 80s music and cringe. I love the 80s stuff
:pass:
Sang i hated this shit first time around listen to it with rose tinted headphones on now i was fecking 8 when this was first out shiiiit that was a while ago [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

80's throwback baby

[emoji23][emoji23]

Love OMD! Most of the 80s was my era, I'm still best on my music trivia from '82 to '88
:headbang: sadly i missed that decade! Some people look back at the 80s music and cringe. I love the 80s stuff
:pass:
Let's see... Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Tears for Fears, Adam and the Ants, Depeche mode, Howard Jones, Nik Kershaw, some Queen... I still listen to all of these.

Sang i hated this shit first time around listen to it with rose tinted headphones on now i was fecking 8 when this was first out shiiiit that was a while ago [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I think I have a year on you then Wile... '71 for me.

Love OMD! Most of the 80s was my era, I'm still best on my music trivia from '82 to '88

Let's see... Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Tears for Fears, Adam and the Ants, Depeche mode, Howard Jones, Nik Kershaw, some Queen... I still listen to all of these.

Near a tree by a river there’s a hole in the ground...

Duran Duran so so nick kershaw Nooooo same with most now Peter Gabriel so, David Bowies ashes to ashes the eighties was when i was catching up with Floyd, zeppelin, the doors, beatles, mostly 60's and 70's just catching up on the eighties now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Near a tree by a river there’s a hole in the ground...
Wasn't too keen on his voice, a little went a long way, but he was local and my friend had a huge crush on him!

Duran Duran so so nick kershaw Nooooo same with most now Peter Gabriel so, David Bowies ashes to ashes the eighties was when i was catching up with Floyd, zeppelin, the doors, beatles, mostly 60's and 70's just catching up on the eighties now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I've only got into Floyd since I've been with hubby, put Emerson Lake & Palmer, ELO, Tangerine Dream, Slade, Supertramp and T Rex alongside (with Bowie, obvs) and we're getting somewhere!

So go on then Vlad, what do you like?

Wasn't too keen on his voice, a little went a long way, but he was local and my friend had a huge crush on him!

I've only got into Floyd since I've been with hubby, put Emerson Lake & Palmer, ELO, Tangerine Dream, Slade, Supertramp and T Rex alongside (with Bowie, obvs) and we're getting somewhere!

Elo, supertramp, T Rex fecking beautiful elle loved early Genesis as well as long as that bald twat Phil Collins wasn't singing stick to hitting drums you bellend [emoji16]guess I've got an eclectic taste in music if i like it i like it [emoji106]

Me... I like loud and angry stuff mostly, that’s what gives me the first listen buzz. But I do love The Smiths, Jane’s Addiction... errrm.. and most stuff from the 90s !

A bit of everything really, with a massive dose of underground jungle techno and hardcore rave.

If it’s proper good music, I’m on it. I just hate cheesy pop and the hideous shit they call R&B these days.

Back