Quick question if u dont mind wile......ive got a pot with a 27 day old amnesia that is proving to be a lanky pheno type,but there are 2 or 3 roots already appeared out the bottom of an 11 litre tub ......can i trim them back or do try keep them moist......or just repot.......input always welcome [emoji111]

Quick question if u dont mind wile......ive got a pot with a 27 day old amnesia that is proving to be a lanky pheno type,but there are 2 or 3 roots already appeared out the bottom of an 11 litre tub ......can i trim them back or do try keep them moist......or just repot.......input always welcome [emoji111]
Dude just leave them they will die back a bit like air pruning [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

well here we are Friday night update and its nearly Christmas (more importantly 10 days off :woohoo:)well the Blueberry are still tall but now into flower so hopefully they will slow the feck down being fed on
1 ml calcium,1 ml magnesium and 2.5 ml hydro flora A+B per ltr of water next res top up I will feed them a nice bloom booster oh and I super cropped the feckers again
Blueberry day 16 of 12/12
jcG6Yxl.jpg

iorpFFr.jpg

jb65TeC.jpg

rbQhDaW.jpg

next up is the latest addition to the tent Dutch Passion Glueberry day 2

Glueberry day 2
e0sj8XE.jpg

HcnmKGr.jpg

next we have the Lemon Kush as she has recovered from her haircut and repotting she is going into the flower tent but only because one of the cuts has rooted see pic might pot her up tomorrow give her some food but leave her under the dome for a week or so

Lemon Kush
9FAtnN7.jpg

YcuJRIJ.jpg

and last but not least we have Prima Donna the taller of the girls seems to be very nute sensitive while the stockier girls has taken everything so far I'm tempted to cull or flower out the taller girl shes not looking good has taken the reveging bad while the other girl hasn't skipped a beat pics

Prima Donna day 71
w0S8eaQ.jpg

3NcfoGt.jpg

uYkK2uS.jpg

well it should be a busy week for me should get the panel up and running and decisions on the veg tent not to mention Christmas anywho hope you all have a great holiday peace out peeps :cheers::pass:

Fookinell Wilee! The bloobs are massive! [emoji51][emoji1319][emoji1319] hope they don’t stretch more, or you’ll have to dig the floor out. Not ideal in a loft.[emoji6]

That re-veg one... I reckon that’s gonna be a total mess if you grow her out.. very keen to flower tho... but the reveg has changed the shape of her. What to do? [emoji848]

Maybe nick a few cuttings off it in a couple of weeks?[emoji848][emoji848]

Fookinell Wilee! The bloobs are massive! [emoji51][emoji1319][emoji1319] hope they don’t stretch more, or you’ll have to dig the floor out. Not ideal in a loft.[emoji6]

That re-veg one... I reckon that’s gonna be a total mess if you grow her out.. very keen to flower tho... but the reveg has changed the shape of her. What to do? [emoji848]

Maybe nick a few cuttings of it in a couple of weeks?[emoji848][emoji848]
Don't know dude she's a bit finicky while the other Prima just plows on I'm thinking flower out the tall girl and keep the stocky gal for cuts and I've still got around 6 inches to raise the lights just keeping them as close as i can keep them short [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't know dude she's a bit finicky while the other Prima just plows on I'm thinking flower out the tall girl and keep the stocky gal for cuts and I've still got around 6 inches to raise the lights just keeping them as close as i can keep them short [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s good to be in control. [emoji38]

Back