Right man with a plan time I'm going to give the cotton candy another week of feeds then put them on a two week flush but I'm going to chop one plant after a seven day flush (need the room) and later today I'm taking 6 cuttings off the blueberry mother (see pic) then the blueberry mum is going in the 12 /12 tent she won't get much light but should kick into flowering by the time the cotton candy is down I will then add the critical jack to the flowering tent game on
2efed4d3013472f49bb362b3d82e1ce9.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yikes that is a bit crowded. Gonna be a jungle when the little ones get big.[emoji3]
Have faith ducks the blueberry mum is now in the 12/12 tent next weekend the cotton candy go on a flush with one being chopped after a week then the critical jack in the veg tent (big pots) goes into the 12 /12 tent if the blueberry roots repot them x3 and bin the rest then start a lemon kush phew that's a mouthful [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just found out my boss has been knocking off the local barmaid behind his wife's back (so has she) and the look he gave me when I asked when he was going on jeremy kyle think I'm getting sacked [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]oh and she's up the duff it just gets better

:crying: hard to beat a bit of slagging at work
It's not a bit of slagging off its a lot I find it funny to make managers cry it's about the only thing there good for because they ain't know use for anything else [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back