nice haul... is that really a downside ? :cheers:

I got my bubba kush tin in the mail yesterday .. as soon as the current monster is gone :pighug: ... those are on the top of the list :vibe:
Well not a downside I love to grow I hate fookin choppin the barstools though and bubba kush on scallys recommendation beautiful smoke smell it's got it all [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

nice haul... is that really a downside ? :cheers:

I got my bubba kush tin in the mail yesterday .. as soon as the current monster is gone :pighug: ... those are on the top of the list :vibe:
Need to catch up on your thread my heads up my arse these days very busy at work did I mention I hate work [emoji23] [emoji23]

Need to catch up on your thread my heads up my arse these days very busy at work did I mention I hate work
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

no need to catch-up : my monster Short Stuff Auto Gorilla OG

DSC_0009a.JPG
DSC_0014a.JPG

Now you are caught up :bighug::crying:
:pass:

no need to catch-up : my monster Short Stuff Auto Gorilla OG

View attachment 753785 View attachment 753786

Now you are caught up :bighug::crying:
:pass:
Beast of a plant slowmo sorry I meant BEAST I'm running an amnesia xxl cheese xxl and a mephisto hbbs at the moment with the mephisto girl is the biggest so far then it's onto photo's for the summer [emoji106]

No its a Mars hydro don't like them to be honest a bit to blurple for my liking just can't afford an Amare light at the moment wife's 40th and the lads 18th this year so all my shits on hold till I pay all that off [emoji106]

Wow, I hadn't been here in over a month! [emoji121] [emoji102]

I don't like them either, only like their price. Within the price range, I'd rather go with ViparSpectra lights. Mars generate way too much heat, and I do miss on/off buttons on them...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Some autos give me a headache, never had that from photos. Like Wile says, one third the genetics are adding little in the way of resin profile. That said, you're taking small %

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I grow both, but can't say I'm able to tell the difference...then again, I've become pot blind (as in nose blind?). [emoji121] [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back