Lovely lookin bud and great tip about clickin on the pic!
ye that only works if you upload your pics to imgur and insert your copied address into this template
[img ] .jpg[/ img]
^^^^
insert picture address here http://imgur .com /OflRjV0 and just paste the address in were your writing and put the web address in after the first ] and before the full stop and hey presto :smoking:

Well that's everything prepped in the nearest bucket the feed is 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml Dutch pro grow per ltr of water and in the furthest bucket is 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml canna aqua vega per ltr of water both ph,d to 5.6 now all I need is the seeds to pop
5d03becb71b772698e262b9d40c7937a.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Well that's everything prepped in the nearest bucket the feed is 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml Dutch pro grow per ltr of water and in the furthest bucket is 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml canna aqua vega per ltr of water both ph,d to 5.6 now all I need is the seeds to pop
5d03becb71b772698e262b9d40c7937a.jpg

Tidy job on those buckets mate youve taken pains with that silver tape it looks well.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

[Tidy job on those buckets mate youve taken pains with that silver tape it looks well.]
when I'm stoned I can do the most boring job in the world with a grin on my face and a song in my heart :smoking:(including pealing that shinny silver tape)

Last edited:
Any tape ive used Duct or Silver in my tent has always peeled off.I hope you used a make with better clag on it than i did.
Looking forward to pics mate.
just uploading some pics now red one of the buckets has the tape and an extra layer of silver bubble wrap just to see if it makes any difference and 1 girl will be on dutch pro nutes (got the bloom nutes to with it) and the other girl will be on canna aqua (got the bloom nutes from canna also) should be interesting :smoking:

Back