Indoor WildBill's Spring 2022 Photo and Auto grow

Alien VS Triangle drained a two gallon rez
Tent check shows Alien VS Triangle drained a two gallon rez. She took 5 or 6 days.
I'll add two gal before lights out. She should take a day or so less to empty next time.
She does stand a good chance to make it to the other end of the EB.
Humic will be at regular 1/4 teaspoon per 5gal.

Alien VS Triangle got her two gallons after first light. I'm going to let her run for a few days before she gets trimmed up a little and some training, just to have more leaves to keep her growing towards the other end faster.

Wizard problem child is improving daily. Nothing on new growth! Conditions remain the same in the tent with light dimmed and VPD lowered.
She's darker than the pic shows. She got fully top watered with plain water. I'm gonna let her run a couple of days more and give her a good trim and hard training. I'm gonna flip her few days later.

Her sister is still a mess. I'm contemplating putting her outside. I really can't do the nute test with her in this condition.
IMG_20220701_075627808_HDR.jpg

3 ChemBubbly got transplanted with DynoMyco Mycorrhizae mixed in the media and in the transplant hole.
The pot with a cup has two Sour Stomper S1s. I just planted them with no soak. It's good to have a Stomper growing, but I just did it as a test. The biggest Alien VS Triangle was a whim when planting the other two seeds that got soaked. I grabbed another seedling planter, filled it with the same media and wetted it and planted the seed. She was up two days later........before the other two! Go figure!

IMG_20220701_075728871.jpg

I needed to do something with Wizard. She has improved and bit of an explosion of tiny growth.
I hit her pretty hard. I cleaned the bad leaves and all the tiny inner growth and some suckers. Just cleaning up her natural structure.
Gonna wait a few days to see how well she does. I really want to flip her soon. Tis Mars tent isn't as tall as my Gorilla tent.
IMG_20220702_013037873.jpg
IMG_20220702_013047703_HDR.jpg

The next to get trimmed as soon as her rez goes dry. I have to pull her out of the tent.
IMG_20220702_013127102.jpg

3 Bears OG X Double Grape drained a two gallon rez
3 Bears OG X Double Grape drained her two gallon rez. Filled at 1AM. Just a little less than 4 days. That's at a VPD averaging 1.1
He buds are really fattening up and the frost is piling up! The colas are getting that hefty sway. :eyebrows:
100_0286.JPG

FULL WEEKLY UPDATE
All girls still on 18/6......2x4 tent will get flipped this week
VPD running now running an average of 1.1 in the 4x4
VPD running now running an average of .8 in the 2x4
2x4 running at 225ppfd
...........to lessen the load on the plant
4x4 running at highest at 725ppfd ...........up with the plants growing into the light. Bears OG X Double Grape is eating a lot of that with her bulk.

4x4 tent Autos
Group shot

100_0288.JPG

Flash with all girls in flower
100_0296.JPG

Fat Blueberry 49 days above ground
100_0290.JPG

Rainbow Glue.......48 days above ground still working thru issues
100_0291.JPG

Acapulco Gold ........42 days above ground
100_0292.JPG

Alien VS Triangle .......42 days above ground
I hit her pretty hard with the defol. All the leaves went under the cover.

100_0294.JPG

OgreBerry 34 days above ground
I really like her structure. Next run in a Jr!

100_0314.JPG

2.3x2.3 tent
ChemBubbly 20 days above ground for the biggest Got a little stalled with the transplant

100_0309.JPG

Sour Stomper babies two days above ground. Let em run a few more days and pick the strongest.
Note the fuzzyness close to the media on the foreground one

100_0313.JPG

2x4 tent........getting flipped to 12/12 this week
100_0306.JPG

Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie 55 days above ground.....regular nute program.
She is coming around from her heavy defol

100_0311.JPG

Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie on the left for comparison 55 days above ground..............GLB nutes
100_0307.JPG

Both have been getting tap water only

Little Fat Blueberry mutant49 days above ground
Just trucking along
and doing her mutant thang.
I have to clean up her bottom a bit.

Last edited:
FULL WEEKLY UPDATE.......continued

3 Bears OG X Double Grape continues to pack on the bud and frost.............frost EVERYWHERE!
She's very generous with the frost!

100_0298.JPG
100_0287.JPG
100_0305.JPG

Ele is just doing her thang! I've only taken a couple bottom leaves
100_0289.JPG

FLIPPING THE 2X4 TO 12/12
Well, enough is enough! With this light cycle starting, I'm flipping the 2x4 tent to 12/12. If I don't do it now, Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie may get too big for the tent. With my dimmer fluctuating, I just flicked the bypass on and getting a good 430ppfd with the light at the top of the tent.

Alien VS Triangle drained a two gallon rez
A check this morning shows Alien VS Triangle has drained her rez.
Added two gallons of tap water with humic at 1/4 teaspoon /5 gal and one oz of EM1 a gallon.
Getting very close to 1/2 gal a day.
VPD is averaging 1.2

3 Bears OG X Double Grape drained a two gallon rez
3 Bears OG X Double Grape drained a two gallon rez in 3 1/2 days
Still steadily drinking and packing on the bud.
At midnight, I'll add two gallons of tapwater with humic at 1/4 teaspoon /5 gal and one oz of EM1 a gallon.

Interesting stuff going on here , :thumbsup:

Back