Who remembers looking at the Hightimes seed seller section?

DoobieGrows

Live Grow Dab 💪
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds Chemdawg
I was just thinking about some of the crazy old strains. LowRyder , Fast Special, Big Bud ect. What happened to all those cultivars? Are they lost to the ages because of the low THC compared to today's stuff.

I was just thinking about some of the crazy old strains. LowRyder , Fast Special, Big Bud ect. What happened to all those cultivars? Are they lost to the ages because of the low THC compared to today's stuff.
I print high times lmao. But no I dont remember

I print high times lmao. But no I dont remember
That's funny you print hightimes. But yeah back in like 1999-2000 there was ads for buying seeds. It was all European companies. It was all Ak-47 , White Widow , Blueberry.

White Widow and AK-47 makes me think back to Mr. Green. Looks like nirvana might still have these old strains.

I remember… but the guy who bred lowryder… the godfather of Autoflowers is on this site. Big bud you can find… fast special? Never seen that one. I stopped reading high times at about the same time that autos were struggling to make a place in the market. Sensi seeds used to have an advertisement in high times. And most were either Dutch or Canadian.

I remember… but the guy who bred lowryder… the godfather of Autoflowers is on this site. Big bud you can find… fast special? Never seen that one. I stopped reading high times at about the same time that autos were struggling to make a place in the market. Sensi seeds used to have an advertisement in high times. And most were either Dutch or Canadian.
Doctors choice (joint doctor) was the lowryder breeder. He has a section and has regs.

Back