New Grower Who Breeds the Best Girl Scout Cookies Auto?

A friend of mine just recently finished up GSC and Alaskan Thunderfuck from these guys :
https://www.geneseeds.eu/en/6-automatic-line

and it was a pleasure watching them grow. The flavours were fantastic also. The GSC was a gorgeous plant and a pleasure to smoke.
The ATF ended up being insanely strong, would love to know what the THC content is for that strain as anyone whose tried it has said they've never smoked an autoflower that strong.

It was geneseeds fella. Their website is here https://www.geneseeds.eu for you :)

We met them last year at Spannabis and they were great people, gave us lots of freebies and even raffle prizes for our cannabis club in the UK.
The only other auto of GSC I have tried was fast buds, grown by the same friend. Beautiful colours on it. looked really clean and again, it was beautiful to smoke. Good luck mate.

Grew 5 of the Fastbuds GSC auto outdoors in Oregon this summer (2018), and here's what I learned. 2 of the plants were tiny. One plant must have been a sativa pheno because it was tall and very airy. The buds looked a bit like oat heads. The taste was ok and the high was rushy and I didn't care for it. The other 2 were dreamgirl autos covered with abundant golf ball size nugs on strong sticks. The buds were dynamite and I got several ounces from each.

Trouble is, I wasn't happy with 3 of the 5. Lots of pheno variance.

Grew 5 of the Fastbuds GSC auto outdoors in Oregon this summer (2018), and here's what I learned. 2 of the plants were tiny. One plant must have been a sativa pheno because it was tall and very airy. The buds looked a bit like oat heads. The taste was ok and the high was rushy and I didn't care for it. The other 2 were dreamgirl autos covered with abundant golf ball size nugs on strong sticks. The buds were dynamite and I got several ounces from each.

Trouble is, I wasn't happy with 3 of the 5. Lots of pheno variance.
When you are growing from seed this can happen.. I'm sure you have grown from clone and you got much different results. try autoflowers just once more but give mephisto genetics a shot! I suggest the Hubbabubba smellascope. this stain has changed many grower opinion lots of times... Go one a plant 3 of those HBSC you will be very impressed!!! :pass:

Back