New Grower Who Breeds the Best Girl Scout Cookies Auto?

Reaction score
I've never run a GSC and now that they've been out for a bit and a few people have made autoflowering crosses I'm wondering who's got the best one?
Hoping to get first hand feedback from people who've grown one, but if you've smoked an auto GSC let me know your thoughts. Who's got the flavor? Who's got the punch? Not looking for the biggest but yields are always nice too...

Thanks for any thoughts

I'm interested as well. I almost went with the fastbuds last order but went with gorilla glue by fastbuds which is really good. Decent yield too would've been better but I messed up in the beginning. Quality was top shelf though. Also ran fastbuds g14 also top shelf.

I have only seen two breeders do GSC auto DP and Fash Buds. From what i've heard neither is like the original. Dp might yeild you more, fast buds might be more potent but I've yet to see someone who "knows cookies" give either a good review. Cookies photo imo isn't a great smoke high doesnt last long beautiful plant but just like most purples awesome to photograph but smoke is mediocre.

I did dps colorado cookies as part of my first grow. It's been about a year since I've had to the original so tough to compare but I'm still very impressed with the genetics. I got nearly 100g of some slightly minty, sweet kushy bud. Complex smell and flavour and it has that feel good, smile on your face high that cookies should. Not full on euphoria but definitely a mood lifter.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm growing Fastbuds GSC right now; its at 52 days, but needs lots more time. I try to post a smoke report - comparing it to local medical dispensary GSC, in another month or so. But I gotta say, now that I've spent some time here on AFN, my next run at Cookies will be the Colorado version from DP.

I ran the Fastbuds GSC and its very strong she also has that Durban poison in her genetics.. So she takes a good wile.. I'm growing a Co cookie right now and She is very pretty!!! I forgot what the original GSC taste like.. forum cut whatever.. I just like tasty pot!! :pass:

I'm currently running my first grow and it the fastbuds GSC auto. This pic is at 63 days. About 2-3 weeks to go yet, I'm guessing. Very strong strains. Very forgiving, I feel. It's in a 24"x24" room with also very limited height under a 144w LED. I used soil and perlite and canna nutrients. I'm now just giving water. I'm excited!
Oh! And I was lucky, because of the two seeds I planted clearly one has more Sativa and the other more Indica type of growth, so I'm hoping for two different smokes!

Attachments

• IMG_9468.JPG
    IMG_9468.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 407
Back