Indoor White Widow, Double Sour Bubbly, Sour Bubbly x Chem City Blues Cross, Double Grape(BigSm0 COB hack!)

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Bubbly (Mephisto), White Widow (Canuk)
White Widow are Canuk Seed Co. The Sour Bubbly and Double Grape are Mephisto, and the Sour Bubbly x Chem City Blues are my own cross from Mephisto genetics.

I would also like to say, anyone wanting COB related products, prebuilt COB lights should hit up www.cobshop.net and buy from Bigsm0. Awesome service and great advice!

White Widow back left (day 33) back right (day 26), Sour Bubbly (day 32) front right and Sour Bubbly x Chem City Blues cross (Day 32) on the front left, Double Grape on the right middle (day 12)

Grown in Coco Chips/Perlite and using H3ad's modified lucas formula at a 1/2 the ratio right now. 0:3:4.5 G:F:B General Hydroponics and 0.5 grams of epson salt per gallon.

Daily ponytails now include some of the branches on the main cola. SB x CCB cross is getting LST and has a bunch of shoots coming up.

I also have taken a clone from the White Widow for pollen. I will be pollinating all of the current plants with Heisenberg (Mephisto) and Candy Kush (Auto Seeds)
image1 (3).JPG
image2 (1).JPG

Clone
IMG_4076.JPG

Critical Kush (Photoperiod)
image2 (2).JPG

White Widow day 38

IMG_4146.JPG

Sour Bubbly Day 38
IMG_4148.JPG
IMG_4153.JPG

Back