Grow Mediums White Train to RoninGarden

Damn I hope you got a few more plants in there bro. A lot of light. Never thought about flipping my t5 that way. Only bummer to the bad boys. Can't turn um side ways. Well not easily.

Looks like a child being interrogated...LOL!
Off to the Naughty Step!

Damn I hope you got a few more plants in there bro. A lot of light. Never thought about flipping my t5 that way. Only bummer to the bad boys. Can't turn um side ways. Well not easily.
Oh yeah.:thumbsup:
She has a few roommates.
The Badboys hang well the way I have them. Took a few times to get it just right.
Sideways would take a bit of engineering to hang properly.
After seeing the "bushyness" and density your container plants had with the side lighting, I had to give it a try.
Thanks again for the inspiration.:pass:

Ronin sweet led man never seen it done like that! You're a crusader.. going where no man has gone before!! Lol u know I'm subbed up for this one. Can't wait to see how she does in the Blue Room.

Nice strain too really love all the varieties these guys offer. Keeps the grows fresh and interesting instead of seeing the same old ones over and over.

Cheers bro Good luck!! :cheers::pass::pop:

Stick your flowers up, your surrounded! Lol.
If I could I'd do a wall of lights and two on top. blast um just like outside.

You my friend are defying science, I'd say most of people I talk to would say it can't be done. Rock on brother :headbang:
Thanks Magic.:toke:
I like to think I'm defying convention with science.
The whole thought of the blue room was to recreate my natural outdoor environment.
Here at altitude the sky is blue in a serious way.
My t5's replicate that spectrum very well.
The LED brings a bit more of the deep blue to the equation.
Never used them in conjunction before... so let's see what happens.:thumbsup:

Ronin sweet led man never seen it done like that! You're a crusader.. going where no man has gone before!! Lol u know I'm subbed up for this one. Can't wait to see how she does in the Blue Room.

Nice strain too really love all the varieties these guys offer. Keeps the grows fresh and interesting instead of seeing the same old ones over and over.

Cheers bro Good luck!! :cheers::pass::pop:
Thanks for stopping by and subbing up Jayar.:pass:

Mephisto keeps hitting them out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

Stick your flowers up, your surrounded! Lol.
If I could I'd do a wall of lights and two on top. blast um just like outside.
:rofl:
That's the plan... hit them from every side.

Well I really do think it's marvelous. Absolutely marvelous! Full body tan too.
Lmao.

Just looked at the pic again. I see what you did there. Pho king duh. So simple. Got my thinking. Now if I could just get mars led to sponsor me......hummmmmmmmm

Back