Mephisto Genetics White 'n' Bubbly Grow/Vape report

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
MBAP
SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: White ' n' Bubbly

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: B and Q Verve soil and ~ 15 - 20% perlite .

Nutes: Biobizz for first couple of weeks then moved to Poundland trio.

Light (kind and schedule): 300w LED (140w actual) in a 120l spacebucket.

From seed to harvest date: 80 days

Dry Yield: 110g

High/Effect Duration: Relaxing. Pain killing, long lasting with an empty headed dopiness

Very potent, one hit works as a great stress reliever, relaxing tensions and worrys. After that pain melts away and any heaviness disappears. Three hits and i'm done, full body stone, complete dopiness, short term memory goes and i'm couch locked.

BAG APPEAL: ****
Not the best looking bud i've grown, its not airy but its not solid either, nice trich coverage.

THE GROWTH:*****
Easy grow, suffered a bit at the start but that was from drying out and then overwatering rather than anything genetic. Handled everything i threw at it, high strength nutes, high temps, defoliation etc.

THE SMELL:*****
Smell is fantastic. Citrus and pine with a hint of sweet fruits. REALLY comes alive when its ground down.

THE SMOKE:*****
I vape, rather than smoke but the flavours are superb. Berries and pinesol with a mild chem note.

THE HIGH:*****
Empty headed dopiness allowing you to relax, de-stress and forget about any aches or pains.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 442
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 462
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 417
Thanks for the detailed smoke report! Definitely interested in Memhisto's and this sounds pretty awesome. Great job and I think she looked fantastic!

Back