Where The Green Grass Grows!

View attachment 1297532Alien Moonrocks runt getting worked View attachment 1297533topped Crinkle Cut at 25 days. Showed sex at 28 days. View attachment 1297534topped Mulled and Twisted View attachment 1297535tent shot. 9 strains. 3 Twisted Tree 4 Mephisto and 2 Roc Bud

Everyone is 30 days old today.
Looking good. Is alien mocrocks a runt or is that just how the strain is? I thought mine was a runt..pulled it..my best buds AMR is a runt.. he pulled it yesterday. And now yours? Hmm. Roc meph and twisted tree. Top notch stuff.

Looking good. Is alien mocrocks a runt or is that just how the strain is? I thought mine was a runt..pulled it..my best buds AMR is a runt.. he pulled it yesterday. And now yours? Hmm. Roc meph and twisted tree. Top notch stuff.
Not sure, this is my 1st one. Did your buddy train his? I saw yours and bent mine that night. Now it is horizontal and stands a chance. Still much less vigor at this point than others. I've been having seeds pop and start in unison but this AMR was a major stragler..You sharing the info about your AMR really helped me bc I think training it early may pay off for branching. Thanks for that!

Not sure, this is my 1st one. Did your buddy train his? I saw yours and bent mine that night. Now it is horizontal and stands a chance. Still much less vigor at this point than others. I've been having seeds pop and start in unison but this AMR was a major stragler..You sharing the info about your AMR really helped me bc I think training it early may pay off for branching. Thanks for that!
How big of a container is she in jw? Hopefully she ends up nice for you. I may do 5 gallon next time.and train early. She gets taller quicker and could see the early training being beneficial. His is the same case. I had 3 plants same age his was taller and flowered sooner. Mine was same. Taller and flowered sooner.

3 gallon Smart Pot which are on the larger size of 3 gallon pots. I trained at about 24 days or so. I jumped on it when I saw yours looking lanky and branchless. It is pretty unique to see someone share something that is not working out as they'd like and have it be just the right time for you (me)to benefit, and I want you to know that it means a lot to me. The little things are the big things and the internet can be so brutal that this is especially awesome to me. Little bastard stands a chance of yielding more than 1/2 and ounce now, and I owe a lot of that to you ;)

Narcotic zkittles day 93: shes getting chopped tomorrow. She Is one beautifully ugly plant lol. crazy amount of leaves to trim. I usually feed different and back off megacrop and add in more PK..I ran out and wanted to just see how it would end. Well I'll be using my BE from now on. Shes stinky..gotta turn carbon filter up. Very spicy and peppery. Dash of candy like fruit undertone. She started foxtailing really bad and looks even more funky. shes getting cut down tomorrow
Not seeing anymore changes but foxtailing and I got 2 new 5 gallons with plants up that need space. Could go a week longer.but I'm not seeing much change now.
20210320_103709.jpg
20210320_103758.jpg
20210320_103722.jpg
20210320_103834.jpg

Narcotic zkittles dya 94. Another week with slight defoliation prolly would help here. Regardless shes big but not top shelf as discussed before. Coming back to this message. About 2 weeks ago @Waira You said you'd like to see her naked and have a peek at her bones. You dont ask for much around here. I owe alot to you from early days in the infirmary. Yes a SOB to trim but a couple hours later I got her where I want her before bagging her not completely naked but close. Shes one beautiful and ugly plant same time.had alot of fun growing her.

Before trim
20210320_103716.jpg

After
20210321_100829.jpg
20210321_100841.jpg

Rotated plant to other side
20210321_103037.jpg
20210321_103022.jpg

Narcotic zkittles dya 94. Another week with slight defoliation prolly would help here. Regardless shes big but not top shelf as discussed before. Coming back to this message. About 2 weeks ago @Waira You said you'd like to see her naked and have a peek at her bones. You dont ask for much around here. I owe alot to you from early days in the infirmary. Yes a SOB to trim but a couple hours later I got her where I want her before bagging her not completely naked but close. Shes one beautiful and ugly plant same time.had alot of fun growing her.

Before trimView attachment 1299071

AfterView attachment 1299067View attachment 1299068

Rotated plant to other sideView attachment 1299069View attachment 1299070
Looks like half pound easy!!! Great work. Tight trim
is going to be a b$@&h.

:eek1::vibe::drool: holy crap, she's like a coral formation! Cheers Boog', I appreciate what a bitch that job must have been! Yes, she's an odd one alright, interesting formation and behavior.... the foxing is a mystery, probably a throwback expression, nothing you did or had in environmentals caused this... There is serious bulk there though, dried buds should be stiff and heavy with resin if not "pretty"... Had several of these myself in the past!
Good to hear she stanks :thumbsup: High terps is always a plus!
Nice work riding that wonky chick across the finish line mate, not an easy task with some genetics that act peculiar.... No rot in that smothered canopy is also impressive, as it's prime for it usually...

:eek1::vibe::drool: holy crap, she's like a coral formation! Cheers Boog', I appreciate what a bitch that job must have been! Yes, she's an odd one alright, interesting formation and behavior.... the foxing is a mystery, probably a throwback expression, nothing you did or had in environmentals caused this... There is serious bulk there though, dried buds should be stiff and heavy with resin if not "pretty"... Had several of these myself in the past!
Good to hear she stanks :thumbsup: High terps is always a plus!
Nice work riding that wonky chick across the finish line mate, not an easy task with some genetics that act peculiar.... No rot in that smothered canopy is also impressive, as it's prime for it usually...
I thought for sure I'd have some bud rot. I just cut all the buds down and trimmed more. Just want to make sure enough airflow is there. Shes definitely not lacking smell. Now the problem is alot with this strain when dried it loses it. This is my first go so unsure how much comes back with a cure. I was given uncured buds as a gift. It's a pretty cool plant. A little less leaf and. a little more sparkle and shed be outstanding. Some of the buds are nice and dense. For the lowers more time and more light woulda helped. But the bottoms arent really that Larfy. Just leafy. Gonna be able to make s good batch of hash lol. Thanks

Last edited:
Looks like half pound easy!!! Great work. Tight trim
is going to be a b$@&h.
Thank you. Trim is a B! Based off wet weight after trimming buds down even more and more leaf and stem removed I should be In the 8 to 9 ball park. She'll be my biggest plant ever so I'm pretty happy about that.

Back