Where The Green Grass Grows!

Nice job. Frosty gal for sure. Hopefully it's the citrus your friends after? Would love a smoke report on her.
Yes, let’s hope she checks off the boxes for my friend. It will be a nice surprise. I will save a bit for a smoke report.

Crinkle cut is just top shelf stuff. So happy I pollinated those 2 branches. I got over a 100 good seeds with my hippie snacks Male hitting her. Gonna be a fun one to grow out. First pheno was 82 grams. 2and one still drying
20210307_110659.jpg

Crinkle cut is just top shelf stuff. So happy I pollinated those 2 branches. I got over a 100 good seeds with my hippie snacks Male hitting her. Gonna be a fun one to grow out. First pheno was 82 grams. 2and one still dryingView attachment 1294344
Lovely, and trich encrusted. This one is on my to-buy list.

Day 77: narcotic skittles just cruising. For anyone going to grow her she likes good. People can say the blah blah blah blahs of what ppms should be. FEED this girl. Not until 8 grams of mega crop did she show sign of tip burn. I backed down to 6. 3 weeks straight so far at least 6 grams with my other additives. It's the only plant I've ever done that with. I checked today and ppms about 900. I feed 3 gallons every other day. She's getting dense. Smells like fruit spice and pepper. Starting to frost up and get sticky too. She may turn out better than what I thought as far as quality. Also, she doesn't like as much light as others. 2.5 weeks to go. View attachment 1293629View attachment 1293630View attachment 1293631View attachment 1293632
Nice! Good info to share on the feeding--Thank you. Curious if you have checked run-off at all? Do you check run-off?

Nice! Good info to share on the feeding--Thank you. Curious if you have checked run-off at all? Do you check run-off?
I haven't. I'm not sure of a good method. It's hard not to get more particles in the runoff from the pro mix.i tend to add more runoff water once I feed heavier though.

Last edited:
I haven't. I'm not sure of a good method. It's hard not to get more particles in the runoff from the pro mix.i tend to add more runoff water once I feed heavier though.
right on. I just asked because I just checked a CDLC of mine I've been feeding heavily which looks pretty happy and the numbers were way higher than I thought so I was curious. I have a Crinkle Cut, AMR, and Mulled and Twisted at 22 days I will get some shots of. I saw your funky AMR. My AMR seed was a slow starter but I am hoping for some runt magic. I'll get some pics when things get more interesting.

right on. I just asked because I just checked a CDLC of mine I've been feeding heavily which looks pretty happy and the numbers were way higher than I thought so I was curious. I have a Crinkle Cut, AMR, and Mulled and Twisted at 22 days I will get some shots of. I saw your funky AMR. My AMR seed was a slow starter but I am hoping for some runt magic. I'll get some pics when things get more interesting.
Got some good choices. Hopefully your AMR doesbetter. The way mines flowering I'm praying I get a half ounce.. debating on keeping it lol.. so hard to kill em

Narcotic Zkittles day 82: last feed was today. 3 grams MC 1 gram sweet candy and cal mag. Will cut in 2 weeks. May cut cola a tad earlier.
20210309_213018.jpg
20210309_213029.jpg

Back